16. A Broken Heart.

Start from the beginning

But what made him frown as why zhan ge is in the cafe here without even informing him leaving him alone in the room. suddenly he saw a another figure of a man who was getting a two coffee cups for both of them. he tried hard to see face and his body felt numb when he saw Lizard.

He clenched his fist tightly and watched from outside the cafe through the glass walls as he can see Xiao zhan's condition wasn't still good. His husband was holding his head and massaging his forehead and he can tell it was because of hangover that must be Xiao zhan's head throbbing.

Watching that he decided to go inside and ask why zhan ge is here and that too with that lizard without telling him. he won't mind zhan ge meeting with his friend but why his husband need to meet this urgently that he couldn't even text him or pick his calls.

As he entered cafe as the two wasn't aware of him entering the cafe but yibo suddenly stopped on his tracks hearing something fishy.

"Sean ge, please let me explain. It's wasn't like you thought. i-i.. need to do that." begged yuan holding zhan's hands.

as why this lizard is begging his husband and what explanation. but he clenched his jaw when he saw how lizard holding his husband's hand.

Yibo isn't someone who likes to eavesdrop someone's conversation but need to find out what's going on there as his heart wasn't feeling good the way conversation going on he felt something unusual it wasn't looking like two friends are talking. he wanted to know what's going on so he slowly get near to their table and sat in the corner where they couldn't see him as they were so busy to notice surrounding.

Zhan's removed Yuan's hands from his hands and spoke sternly "what you want to explain yuan. I just saw everything by my own eyes and heard. is there anything left to clear anything?"

Yuan's eyes were teary as he spoke desperately "gege how can you just talk like that. Did I say anything when you get married? Did I complain when you talk with your husband so lovingly and takes care of him. and also sleep together in one bed and looking at that pig's beauty I'm sure you will be slipped and maybe also had sex with him. but still.. "

"CHEN YUAN" yuan's words stopped hearing a growl from Xiao zhan. as Xiao zhan's eyes were blood red and his breathing become heavy at such an exclamation. he was looking very fiercely at yuan.

Yuan who heard that voice he felt shiver run thought his spine as he looked around everyone was looking at him but he didn't noticed yibo was at the corner table. he feeling ashamed to create scene at public spoke "Sean ge please don't create issue here we are at public space and there isn't anything I spoke is wrong. Stop over reacting."

zhan clenched his fist he didn't know this is the same person he loved so dearly. he felt disgusting hearing yuan's thoughts about him. he looked sternly at yuan and spoke "What you wannna proof talking this bull shit?"

yuan sighed regretfully as he is the one to explain everything but instead he is accusing his Sean ge "g-ge I'm sorry. I don't know why I talked like this b-but trust me it wasn't the whole truth. she is actually my secretary and nothing else. I needed to do that act to impress my dad and even with his business partners as she is the daughter of his friend and he purposely appointed her to be my secretary and that's what the deal he made before giving me CEO position. as he doubts I'm gay as he saw me hanging out with you so many times and he scared that if I marry man then there won't be an heir to grow Cheng family."