Knowing this might be her end, Nejire closed her eyes and held on tight to Tamaki. "Kinetic Booster x5, Glycerin Explosion Howitzer bl..." "Trajectory: Crescent Moon!!" A voice shouted as a projectile suddenly appeared from the ground hitting AFO's arm in the process.

"Nice hit Toteki!" A familiar voice shouted running towards Nejire location before stopping directly opposite the villain

"TREMORING EARTH!" The Hero named Grand planted his hand towards the ground activating his quirk causing a powerful earthquake that was aimed towards All for One causing the villain to lose his footing burying him temporarily

"TREMORING EARTH!" The Hero named Grand planted his hand towards the ground activating his quirk causing a powerful earthquake that was aimed towards All for One causing the villain to lose his footing burying him temporarily. The former ketsubutsu students were both injured prior brought by AFO's prior attack but were able to lend their aid to Nejire regardless.

"Shindo? Toteki?" A sobbing Nejire said as she was on her knees. "Nejire are you al..." Shindo asked but interrupted himself when he saw the person on her arms. "S-sorry we weren't here sooner..." Yo muttered in frustration.

"Are the others safe?" Nejire weakly asked... The reinforcements choked at the question and were unable to respond for a few seconds. "Only a few people were able to evacuate... Tatami and the other heroes are with them..."

"We're the only ones left who can fight AFO head on..." Toteki remarked as he kept an eye out for the villain who obviously could have just brushed off the attack. "We need to buy some time..." Shindo added. As soon as Nejire heard this, she looked back at the bloodied corpse before looking back at the two heroes. "Let's make him regret ever coming here..." the heroine angrily stated to which both Shindo and Koteki nodded in agreement. But then a voice coming from the ground menacingly sneered. "TWIN IMPACT!" The voice echoed to the surface allowing the heroes to hear it.

The Ketsubutsu alumnis wondered on what twin impact meant with both looking towards each other in confusion, but then as they waited for a few seconds for something to happen; Nejire who was behind the two heroes suddenly was hit by a massive pulsing shockwave sending her back a few feet. The impact came from Tamaki's corpse applying a familiar quirk from one of the heroes AFO defeated.

The two were left surprised by the sudden attack, confused on how it happened. Realizing there's no time to come to Nejire's aid and that AFO might make his move once again, Shindo placed his hands to the ground once again attempting to drive the villain further to the ground. "Tremoring..." "Rivet Stab..." AFO calmly uttered piercing the ground with black tendrils, stabbing Shindo's hands in the process. "Shindo!" Toneki shouted preparing to cut the tendrils but was interrupted when coming from the ground, a huge icicle appeared causing Toneki to retreat...