Chapter twelve - is this round two then Xor Xor?

A/N - All in Jimmy's Pov
Jimmy Pov
We began the evacuation prosses. First getting the younger children in groups. There where 50 children and 80 adults. The children where grouped by 25. So there where Two groups. They are led by Lizzie and Kathrine, the better two with children. Fwhip and Joel stayed back and began to look for the guards. I look back over to Pearl, she began to walk over to me. "Jimmy where did Scott go?" She asks.
"He was right behind me when we got to the bunkers entrance" I say looking to the entrance.
"You don't think he's gone of to find his brother? Do you..?" She asks concern filling her words.
"He wouldn't." I say looking away "Maybe... we should go look for him? I mean what if he was captured"
"Hell be fine. And if he's not ill beet demon ass!" Pearl says hitting her fist into her hand. I laugh. "Now lets get a move on, Lets find him!" Pearl calls jumping up the tunnel. I follow her close, but not to close.

As we reach the top a gust of icy wind blows past. "Take this" Pearl says throwing me a jumper and scarf. "Thanks" I say putting them both on "What about you?"
"I have my own stuff" Pearl says with a laugh "Thanks for the concerns though" We begin walking around Rivendale.

The most likely place he would be is... not here. "Pearl what's the chance that... He left?" I ask looking over to her.
"The more we look around the more likely it seems Jim." She begins "Where else could he have gone though...?" both of us go quite. "wait..." I begin "Where you there when Xornoth was crystalized"
"Heck yeah! I fought a good battle against Joey!" she cries
"the spell Gem used, didn't that have to use objects from some of the empires?!" I somewhat yell.
"Your not suggesting the he has..." Pearl murmurs
"Knowing Scott... I am" I say. I pull out my communicator. "didn't Pixl program it so your allies can see where you are...?" I murmur pressing random buttons on the communicator. All of a sudden I see small heads appear on the screen. "GOT IT!!" I yell "Now to just find him" I sit down on one of the edges of one of Riverdale's lampposts. I scroll around the map to see if I can find him. "I cant see your boyfriend on here." Peal says.
"W-WHAT!?" I say turning to her.
"Your blushingggggg, and we all know that you went on a dateeeeee" Pearl says smiling at me.
"He's not my boyfriend. We're just friends" I mutter. Maybe he's in the Nether? I get up off the lamppost and head over to his nether portal. "You might wanna put that away, the amount of times I've watched sausage explode his because he doesn't put it away when entering the Nether is extraordinary." Pearl laughs as she heads through the portal. I put my communicator away after closing the tabs. I then join Pearl on the other side.

I reopen my communicator and turn on the 'ally tracker'. I start to scroll through the nether. It takes a while but I eventually find his picture. "Jim... do you have any gold on your armour...?" Pearl asks.
I look up at her over the communicator "no...? wh-" as I am about to finish my sentence I get shot in my arm by a pigling. "FUCK-" I cry.
"JIIM FOLLOW ME!!" Pearl yells. I follow her across a 'bridge' and over to a warped forest biome. Me and Pearl then start to break the nearer parts of the bridge to stop the pignolis from getting close. We then start to run more. "Where is he?" Pearl asks. I double click Scott's icon and select the pin setting. "3,000 blocks North!" I yell.

(For Context here is a poorly draw map showing the nether)

We start to run north. After running about... 1,567 blocks I start to slow down. Pearl looks back at me. She holds out her hand and I grab it. Pearl pulls me forward. "Your strong Pearl." She smiles and we go back to the running. I look back down at my communicator. "He's now only 2,058 blocks away!" I yell.
"Finally!!" Pearl yells back at me. I laugh at her comment. Humour is something of value now.

As the distance between us and Scott close in, I start to realise that I had no idea what to say to Scott, let alone to let us help him. I'll improvise. That will work. I look back down at the Communicator. He was only 100 blocks away. Wait. He's coming towards us?! "Pearl stop real quick" I say. Pearl comes to a steady yet graceful halt. "He's coming this way." I mumble. I look over the pile of soul sand in front of us and see Scott. He was still quite far but he could clearly see us two. "He's right there. Why aren't we heading over" Pearl asks. I feel a wave of fear wash over me. "Something.... doesn't feel right." I mutter. "Why is he heading back?"

As Scott gets closer I see him begin to slow down until he eventually stopped moving. "Jimmy, let's just go over" Pearl says dragging me over. As we move forward a tendril of corruption pierces the ground. "So that's why. Welp," Pearl says turning around laughing "Is this round to Xor Xor?" Pearl pulls out her sword facing Xornoth who had been standing behind us. I also turn around to look at the Demon. He was alone from what I could see. I look over at Pearl as she takes a flower from her hair. She hands the flowers over to me "I think you know who needs this." She says smiling and looking back over to Xornoth.