Chapter one- As cold as the ice

SCOTTS POV:
It's been a week since I had left Rivendale. A week since what happened with Gem. A week since I last saw... him... I've been learning how to control my ice magic, I've also manged to create an ice tower. I want to extend it into an ice Palace, for asthetic reasons.

I do kind of miss them though. I miss the rivalry with Joel, the laughs and jokes with Kathrine, Gem and Shrub, I miss the rush of the wars we had gotten ourselves into. But most of all... I miss Jimmy. I guess I didn't take all of that into consideration. I feel like I should have said I was leaving. Or at least left a message within Rivendale... maybe then, they wouldn't think I've been kidnapped by Joey again. I mean, the only person who would really think that is Gem, and I doubt she would be going to 'my' kingdom. I wonder if she is okay... now I'm here, thinking about 'home' I'm now starting to realise how I should have 1, asked someone to guard my brother and 2, brought more food.

Its not like I can go anywhere outside the ice biome, not without destroying the rest of the land around it. I could make a priority board, like the one back at Rivendale. I might go do that now. I just need to grab some wood.I begin to make my way back down to my little shack like building where I have my furnesses and anything that requires heat, I do not know if my ice is magic and doesn't melt or normal ice.

But anyways, I go down there and take a tad bit off wood from the back wall. I then head back over to my place and create the bord. Right now, my upmost top priority is to get food. I want to some when head back to Rivendale just to cheek up on my brother. And maybe see if the ice has spread or has melted in any sort. Maybe I could send a letter to someone. How though... my owls are still at Rivenda- as I was about to finish my sentence, a sqaurk of a bird echod throughout my tower. I turned around to see one of my owls, sat on my bed. "Oh," I begin "you followed me didn't you little guy" what's the point of talking to it? It's just a bird. "Are you cold?" I continued, the owl looked at me then shook his feathers free of all the snow. "I take that as a yes. Come here"

I pick the owl up and place him under one of my blankets, I then take of my scarf and rip a bit of. Its double layered so I cut a small holes in it where the owls head and wings would go then put the 'sweater' on it. "There you go. AWW, you look so cute" I stroked it's head. The owl then looked at me. It told me that ever since I had left, Rivendale had been getting worse. Along with that, Gem had been getting ill and had a permanent chill. I fell so bad... its my fault, maybe if I hadn't of scammed lizzy of that weird orb thing, this wouldn't of happend... Maybe, that was a deal with destiny. It kinda was a huge bargain with fate I mean... I should of expected some sort of backlash.

As I sat in my thoughts, the owls flew onto my head and purched on top of me. I slowly stroked it's claws. Maybe I should go down to the other biom and take some sugar cain from it... that could make a few pieces of paper. Then I could send messages to my friends. If they don't hate me... I'm going down. So I grab a bucket and a shovel so I can re harvest the sugar cane. I hogan my escapade down to the suagrs and harvested. I mustn't take to long as I fear I will freeze the water. I bring the things back up and leave them inside of my shake, it's warm inside of there. I then turn the rest of the sugar cane into paper and begin to write my letter.

𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒥𝒾𝓂𝓂𝓎, 𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓉𝓉. 𝐼𝓉𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓊𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉 𝑅𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝑒𝓍𝒾𝓁𝑒. 𝒜𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓈 (𝒾𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇) 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓁. 𝒮𝑜  𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓂, 𝐼 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒, 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃.
- 𝒮𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓎, 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓉𝓉 𝑀𝒶𝒿𝑜𝓇.

JIMMY'S POV
It's nearly been three weeks since I heard from Scott... I'm starting to get worried. I look towards the window, I see one of Scott's birds fly towards my window. "Awww, did scott give you a little sweater" I see that the owl has a bit of paper. It waddles over to me and drops the paper. "Is this... for me?" The owls blinks and flysheet away. I pick up the paper and begin to read it. "Hah, nice joke scott" I decide to fly over to Rivendale, I mean, I can't be that bad there. Right?

As I fabulously land I see fwhip and Sausage leaving Scott's house. I walk over to them.
"Oh, hey guys!" I say
"Hey Jimmy, what brings you here may I ask?" Fwhip says hiding something behind his back.
"Ummm, I'm here yo see scott." I reply not ignoring the block Fwhip has
"You've came to see that bastered?!" Fwhip yelled. I look over to Sausage who looks back at me with slight anger within his eyes.
"What? Is this about what happend with Gem...?" I ask, concern flooding my thoughts
"So, he told you I see" Sausage says.
"The bastered hurt my little sister!" Fwhip yells holding his hand with the block into the sky. It was TNT.
"It was an accident! And your going to blow him up?!" I yell grasping my sword. Sausage pulls his sword out aswell
"I believe blowing him up will teach him a lesson" Fwhip announces proudly
"What the fuck! That will kill him! And to add onto that, wont he see you any way?!" I yell, biting my lip as I finish.
"He's not even here right now! He will see nothing!" Sausage laughs looking over to fwhip "and if a fight is what you want..."
"Well a fight is what you will get!" Fwhip and Sausage unanimously yell. Fwhip draws out his sword and the battle commences. Sausage and Fwhip immediately take two different side of me, fuck... I feel Sausages sword strick me in the back. That shit hurt. I continued to fight. I stuck Fwhip in the arm but the then used the handle of the sword to knock ms out.

I woke up, I'm not in Rivendale. I think I'm somewhere in the Grimelands. I look over to my left and Fwhip is throwing out some blooded bandages. I sit up. A sharp pain goes throw my body "Ah, shit." I call out.
"Good morning then Jimmy." Fwhip says looking over to me "how was your 'nap'" he begins to walk over to me. "You'll be good to go in about a week." Fwhip says as he gives me water then leave the room. I look over to my left this time. There are cards. I take the big blue one. It has axolotls on it. I assume its from lizzie. I open it.

Hey lil bro,
I heard about what Scott did to you. I swear on every single cod and axolotl that I will bring him down for you my brother
Lots of love, Lizzie.

What scott did? Wait... your kidding...  I go to pick up another card, this one has tnt on it. Ironic. I begin to read it.

Jimmy,
You probably have red Lizzie's card. So let me cut to the chase. I've told the rest of the empires that scott has done this to you. He's as cold as ice he should not be trusted. I'm doing this to keep you, and the others safe. I apologise for having to hurt you
- Fwhip

Is he trying to lighten the mood... with a pun?