•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ•

Start from the beginning

Just thinking back to the first time my lips met your soft skin, is something that sends my heart beating rapidly. It felt so welcoming that I'd want to do it over and over in other places. Or the day you first came flying down those steps in the most pleasurable outfit. Even then, only a few minutes previously before.

You were so close to me. Your soft looking lips were only a mere inch away from my own, yet I couldn't do a thing. The temptation was out of control and I nearly lost it. That cute gaze along with your adorable smile tied it all together. That's all I needed to help me realize. 

Now it would be even more difficult around you. 

To think I'd have to sit and watch those other fools try and win you over, is sickening. The thought of knowing you could end up with one of them just makes my blood boil. I cherish my brothers; I do, but it's impossible for me to give you up to them. 

I won't let it happen. 

"Oh, Tae Hyung! Good thing I found you!" Speak of the devil.

My thoughts came to a halt at the sound of my brothers voice. He came speeding down the hallway with a faint smirk appearing on his lips.

"Kook, did you perhaps need anything?" I asked as he stopped directly in front of me.

"Yeah! Have you seen Princess Y/n? I've looked everywhere and I can't find her." The younger sulked, his cheeks flushed red. 

I blankly stared at him, my jaw subtly clenching. I slowly began to shake my head. "I haven't seen her." I lied.

The boy huffed, raking his hair back. "Damn it! Then the last place I need to check is the garden—"

"She's not there." I quickly spat out. He stared up at me quizzically, cocking his head to the side.

"Why were you in the garden?"

"Relaxing."

"Oh.."

An awkward silence fell between the two of us. Jungkook sighed, poking his lip out.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Well, yeah..thanks though!" He forced a quick smile, hurriedly turning around and dashing down the hallway.

My lips instantly turned downward into a frown as I glared at his retreating figure. I never lie to them. To anyone at that matter. This was a rare occurrence that so happened to come out a bit too easily.

But I'm not necessarily disappointed about it.

                             ᴅᴀʏ ɴ: ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ

Only two days have passed and it's been pure anguish. That feeling was growing faster than I thought it would, and it was only worsening. To think the word love could cause so much suffering for the one experiencing its painful affections.

I never imagined it would become nearly as bad as this, but I was and will continue to be proven wrong.

Just like now. Resistance would be something I'd have to strengthen, especially for the moments like this.

You were sprawled out in your bed, the covers only hiding away one of your legs. The sunlight shone perfectly on the beginning of your features, highlighting the most beautiful parts. Not to mention, I felt shameful gazing down at your body that was in its most improper state.

It's not like I intruded because I wanted to do so; although a large part of me did, I was only coming to waken you for breakfast. But it seems like the more crude side of me had hidden intentions. Intentions that would allow me to gaze at you without any sort of hesitation.