"Shove those fingers inside me." She pleaded as I listened to her slipping two fingers instantly.

If she wanted to enjoy her first time alone, we'd need to speed up with foreplay.

I quickly gave the thought that my fingers would have double the effect as usual.

In all honesty I didn't really need to do that, seeing as her walls started to clench within 30 seconds of me moving my fingers inside.

"I-I'm going to s-squirt all over your hand!" She moaned loudly.

I leaned forward. "Cum for me then, what's holding you back. Let me taste you." I whispered into her ear as she came, slumping forward onto my shoulder to catch her breath.

I slipped my hand out of her shorts and licked her juices off my hand as she watched.

"You tasted sweet, like honey." I said giving her a kiss.

"Unless you want Annabeth to join your first time I recommend you give me a 30 second blowjob and then we can get to doing it." I suggested as she thought about it before agreeing.

I slipped off my shirt slowly so she could watch.

"Never thought an upper body could be so sexy until I saw yours today." She said hotly, feeling my abs and chest with her small hands.

She pulled down my last remaining clothes, which happen to be my shorts.

My stiff erection sprung loose, hitting her in the face.

"My my, it looks like you have some pent up stress to relieve all over me." She teased as I nodded.

"Suck it." I commanded as she had no objections. Taking 7 of my 10 inches as she slowly got closer to the base of my cock, bobbing her head up and down.

"Fuck yes, you really know how to suck a cock." I told her as she hummed happily sending more pleasure to my lower regions.

After about a minute of pure bliss from her throat I pulled her up.

I stood up bringing her with me, I stood her up and pulled down both her shorts and panties. I slapped her ass, having the pleasure of watching it jiggle.

"I take it your an ass man." She teased as I shook my head.

"I'm a everything man, which means your whole body is mine." I replied as she stepped forward.

"No objections here, I'm all yours lover." She said moving her smooth skin against mine.

I sat down as she took my lap again, her round, big ass sitting on top of my throbbing erection.

She shivered, feeling my dick pulse from under her.

"Now I know what I said earlier about liking what you were doing to Annabeth, but tonight I want to feel loved." She told me as I nodded.

"Someday I will pound you like a common whore, but tonight your going to be my love slut." I whispered into her ear as she nodded vigorously.

I teased her entrance with my tip.

She definitely knew how to take what she wanted, because she whimpered for a bit before timing it right to drop herself onto my cock which wouldn't stop teasing her lips.

"Fuck!" She moaned in pain and pleasure.

I moved slowly inside of her spotting the small drops of blood coming from her entrance.

"Oh yesss, right there." She moaned as I moved slowly inside her.

"Kiss me my love." I told her as she smashed her lips onto mine.