Gods I couldn't wait to play with her a bit when she would be in a bikini later...

There's going to be a lot of girls there in very revealing bikinis, maybe I could mess with a few more.

A few hours later, just after lunch

As I stood on the beach I took off my shirt, catching a few glances and even a few red faces I was enlightened to know that I still had tricks of my own that got people interested.

But I wasn't here to gloat about my body's ability to make people blush, well... not yet.

"Percy!" Annabeth said running over to me as I was putting down my towel.

Gods did her body look sexy as her well sized breasts bounced under her shirt, her behind not far behind.

She reached me and jumped into my arms, I caught a few looks of jealousy, some from guys jealous of me and some from other girls, those looks were directed towards Annabeth.

As I set her down my hands slid down her back and rested on her waist as I gave her a normal, yet passionate kiss, Annabeth made to deepen in, possibly still feeling inclined to after earlier today.

However I pulled away as she sported a small pout. "Someone's aggressive today." I teased with a kiss on her nose as she smiled.

Snuggling into my chest she let me wrap my arms comfortably around her.

"Just happy to be with you, even after everything we've went through." She explained smiling into my bare chest.

"And you're mine, with no threats to distract you."

"And you're mine, with no threats to distract you." She growled playfully as I rested my chin on top of her head.

"It's great isn't it?" I was also in a very positive mood after hearing my late friends would be returning soon.

"You know..." Annabeth whispered before stepping out of my embrace and pulling off her shirt as well as her shorts.

Stepping back into my arms she leaned up closely to my ear which was about the height she got to before having to step on her tippy toes.

"I bought this bikini just for you." She whispered hotly in my ear. God did it feel good.

To look at my girlfriend in her new bikini, it was easiest work my eyes ever had to do.

She wore a light blue bikini, knowing I loved any shade of blue she picked out the perfect one. She also knew I'd feel way too protective if it showed as much skin as a Aphrodite grade swim suit, but it showed enough to get her looks from a lot of guys.

I shot a warning glance at each one as she rolled her eyes.

"You know I'm yours and only yours forever right?" She said tracing my abs, damn she knew what felt good.

"Yep, just making sure they know it." I said swinging her around with my hands on her waist.

As the people at the party started to play their games, music blared from the big speakers brought to the beach.

People threw themselves into the water, some were thrown against their will, but in the end it was all laughs and giggles.

I summoned some water and let it fall on Annabeth's hair.

I decided to play with her, saying something that'd definitely get a reaction.

"Hey!" She complained.

"Oops, look at that, | got you wet." I said slyly and her face turned red. I knew I hit the spot with that comment.

"Pervert." She mumbled looking at the smirk on my face.