AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey readers!

Thank you so much for making it to the end of what has been quite a challenging and upsetting book for me to write — yet at the same time, as soon as this story entered my head, I felt as if it had to be told.

Please let me know your favourite parts or areas you think could be improved! Constructive criticism is always helpful :)

Remember that if you or anyone you know is struggling with their mental health, there are websites and helplines you can reach out to 24/7. While this story is fictional, it has dealt with very real issues — I do not in any way, shape or form condone self-harm, suicide, domestic abuse or homophobia. I myself am part of the LGBTQ+ community, so I too have experienced internalised homophobia; remember that there are people in the world who will accept you for who you are. I love you and accept you ❤️

Here are some mental health awareness helplines that you can reach out to if you need someone to talk to: (I'll put the links in the comments)

The Samaritans have a 24/7 call service and there is always someone for you to talk to, about anything.

Childline is a UK-based service that offers support to children and teenagers under 18.

This NHS website is really useful for helping people understand where they can get urgent help for mental health-based issues.

Even if it doesn't seem like it all the time, there are people in this world that love and support you. The Wattpad community for one; I am always available to talk to if you're not having a great day — DM me and I'll get back to you with some support :)

You are important and this world would not be the same without you ❤️

On that note, thank you again for sticking with this book. It truly means a great deal to me.

Love,

June ❤️