Doctor - she is fine, it is good that you brought her at the right time otherwise anything could have happened if there was a slight delay... right now she is unconscious, in some time she will come to her senses...

Hearing doctor words Everyone is relieved all of sudden and Neil is about to go inside but Prakash grabs his hand suddenly

Neil turns his face and sees Prakash and Prakash speaks

Prakash - tum, Avni putter ke paas nahi jaoge

Neil gets shocked hearing this and says...

Neil - dad....

Prakash - No, ab kuch nahi... tumhari khamoshi ne hume sab jawab de diya hai aur tum ye soch bhi kaise sakte ho ki jo bhi tumne kiya hai jiski wajah se avni ne ye kadam uthaaya hai uske baad... hum tumhe Avni ke paas jaane denge...

Neil hears this and says

Neil - dad please mujhe uske paas jaane dijiye.... aap logo ko mujhe jo saza deni hai de dijiyega par please is waqt mujhe use dekhne dijiye....

doctors hear all this and speak

Doctor - See, the patient needs rest now... You can't go inside right now...That's why please keep patience.. When she regains consciousness, then I will allow you all to go inside....

All hears this and then Prakash says

Prakash - sun liya, use rest ki jrurt hai...to please....( he said getting angry on him....)

They all don't know what Neil has done exactly, but if Avni can be forced to commit suicide, it means Neil has done very bad..

And after that Neil says something to Prakash....The doctor speaks again

Doctor - For the time being any of you come with me, I have to talk about something very important about the patient....

Everyone listens to this talk of the doctor and before this Neil or someone speaks or goes with the doctor... Neela speaks

Neela - Chaliye doctor hum chalte hai aapke saath.....

Neela speaks this and the Khanna family looks at Neela and Ashish whose faces look disheartened...

The Khanna family knows With how much hope, Ashish and Neela gave them their daughter, but because of Neil, today they have to see their daughter here like this.

Shweta sees neela And before this, Shweta goes to Neela and apologizes to her on behalf of Neil, Neela holds Ashish hand and goes to the doctor's cabin from there with the doctor....

Khanna family sees them going...

After the doctor leaves, Neil sees his family and speaks...

Neil - main aap sab se maafi maangta hu par please mujhe Avni se milne dijiye... main Avni ke saath saath aap sab ka bhi gunehgaar hu par please mere saath aisa mat kijiye mujhe use dekhne dijiye

All hears this words of Neil and Prakash speaks...

Prakash - Neil hume tumse ye umeed nahi thi.. tumne aaj bahut galat kiya hai aur dekho is se pehle main apna patience khoun, yehan se chale jao... tumhari wajah se avni putter aaj is haalat me hai, ab yehan rehkar uski muskil aur mat badhao....

Neil hears this and says

Neil - main nahi jaunga kahin.. Avni meri wife hai aur main apni wife ko chhod kar kahin nahi jaunga....( Neil says this stubbornly)

Prakash hears this and says

Prakash - accha to ab tumhe yaad aa raha hai wo tumhari wife hai... uske saath galat karte waqt tumhe yaad nahi aaya wo tumhari wife hai...