13

(btw I skipped to where light is Abt to get "executed" after losing his memory)

Waking up early was one of the best yet worst things. On the good side, you got to see the sunrise. On the bad side, there was an execution today. Today was the day for a whole serial killer's death, but something felt wrong.

While watching Light and Misa, it's almost as if at the end, the glimmer in their eyes changed. They seemed... Innocent. Lifelike even. As if they didn't kill almost a million people. You almost felt bad. Almost. You put on some comfy clothes and went downstairs, meeting L. He was in his normal position on the computer, and since it was an early morning, no one else was there. "Good morning (alias)" he said, with his back turned.

"Morning! have you eaten anything?"

"No, not yet" 'i wanted to eat with you

"Well, what do you wanna eat?" you asked as you poked his cheek. "hm.... how about pancakes?" he said as he turned to face you. his dark eyes held eye contact with your (e/c) eyes until they slowly turned to your lips. "sure, ill go ask Watari to make some for us," you said as you told Watari what you both wanted.

✩✩time skip✩✩

its been a few hours since both you and l ate breakfast, and thee task force was slowly forming in. one everyone was there, The chief police officer took out Misa Amane, while she was blabbering about him being her stalker.

While all of this arguing was happening, you where in a seat, arms crossed, eyes closed, and lips slightly pouting. L knew that you were thinking, but about what?

He didn't want to disturb you so he kept looking forward. You both belt so close to the ending of the kira case, but so far. Everyone's talking was interupted by you bluntly saying "I'm going outside for some fresh air."

As you said that, you took a light jacket and went out

The breeze outside was quite strong, as you clinged onto your jacket

The breeze outside was quite strong, as you clinged onto your jacket. Anytime the weather felt like this, it just reminded you of England, back at Whammy's house. Speaking of Whammy's house, you wanted to call, just to check up on everyone.

You took out your flip phone and started dialing the numbers. As you put it to your ear the first thing you heard was a gruff man's voice.

"Ms. (Fake name) long time to speak, how has the "cake" been," any time you would speak on the phone, you always had to make sure to make code names for everything, like your name, the case, and even some hints, in case Kira knew how to decipher calls. "It's been good, I just wanted to check up in everyone" you stated. "They are doing good, especially the 3 little ones." The Little Three is what you called them while they were still kids, and you still did. They were like little brothers to you. "Well , I'll let you get on the cake, by Ms. (Fakename)." Roger said before closing the call. You must've been silent for a long time.

You walked around, trying to find out more information that could lead to how Kira killed, so you decided to go to the old library across the street.