chapter 10

You were at the cafe l and light were at, but you were only there to get cakes for l when he was finished with his interrogation.

After getting cakes, someone was behind you.

"Can I help you?" You asked, slightly looking up. In front on you was a blonde man with a birthmark next to his lips. He was handsome but not as handsome as L. You saw him chatting with a couple of other boys at a table when you came in.

"I wanted to ask if I could have your number, I've never seen anyone your color before"

"Excuse me?"

"I mean, I've never seen someone at tan-

"I'm black, not tan, and after what you said about me, no."

"You bitch! Why won't you give me your number? Your lucky someone like me would even ask, you ni-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, you kicked his balls and slapped him so hard it would hurt in the morning. Everyone was looking at the sight in the middle of the cafe, some were even videoing. While he was still on the grown, you raised his chin with your knee and punched him. Everyone gasped, even L. After, you straitened your skirt, picked up the cake that you left on a nearby table and left without saying anything.

After that, you were pissed af, and once you got to watari's limo, you slammed the door. "What has you in such an angry state miss Rose?

"Some racist dude ask for my number, then he tried calling me a slur." You said lividly, with angry tears running down your eyes. While you and Watari waited for L, you started decorating the cake.

You decorated the cake with anything you could find in the backseat, like frosted strawberries. Once you were done L was getting ready to come out.

Once he got in the car , you brought out the cake

"So that's why you went into the cafe, and here I thought you were spying on me" he said

"So that's why you went into the cafe, and here I thought you were spying on me" he said. You knew he had a hard time expressing emotions, but you knew he was happy. He had a peice, and both of you shared. The cake was amazing, and the strawberries were very ripe. Both of you finished the peice quickly. You saw a peice of frosting on the side of his mouth and you giggled.

"Who are you giggling at."

"You, you have frosting on your face"

"Can you help me get it off?"

"Sure"

Since both of you have been friends for a long time, you've both helped eachother in many ways, like getting a crumb off of the others face. What would happen was that one of you would get onto the lap of the other and take it off. Easy right?

Not with L.

He loved moving his face around and it would be so hard to take a crumb off of him, do you knew he was asking for trouble. You got on his lap and got ready

Your legs were on each side of him so he couldn't move his legs. You could tell he was a little bit embarrassed, because you usually sit on one of his legs. Even after you got the frosting off, you stayed on his lap. You knew he was getting red, and fast. To make sure you wouldn't fall, he had put his hands on your waist until..

BUMP

Watari's limo whent through a small street hole, and his hands accidentally slid down. His hands were now on your ass and he was red. To try cooling down, he looked the other way. And both of you guys stayed like that for the red of the ride until

He realized he was hard.