12

you drove back to the hotel, the Tokyo lights blinding her. when you made it back, it was already late afternoon, s you went back into your room. the other task members have left, so sadly, Matsuda wasn't there to greet you with a bubbly smile, so you went to your room and took off all your clothes, leaving your body with a towel. you went to the bathroom, not expecting anyone when you were met with a shirtless L. L didn't have the body of a bodybuilder, but he was definitely strong. most of his muscle was in his legs, but that didn't mean all of it. he was medium-sized arm muscles, which could pack a punch.

Both you and L made eye contact before you both looked away blushing, L quickly left, a small blush on his face while you got ready to take a shower. it wasn't like you liked him, right? it was more like you shouldn't like him, you can't like him. it felt like it would interfere with the case, that if he had his mind fixated on you, Kira would either use that as an advantage and distract him. 

You always had thought like this in the shower, so you brushed them off and instead thought about the killer, Kira. After gathering all of this evidence, you already knew that it was Light, but you just needed to find a weapon. if it was someone who could kill without seeing a name or a face, they must also need an acquaintance. Misa. Misa was an airhead, and could be manipulated easily. The second Kira can kill with just a name, so they must have powers that the original Kira didn't have. they must have a power, r a third-party.

You've read about a myth called a Shinigami. some rumors say hat everyone has one, some say that you need an object of a Shinigami to see them. some has notebooks, purses... wait. With a notebook, you can write the time and date of someone dying and it would happen! You knew it! The murder weapon was a notebook! Now all you needed to know now was where the notebook was.

You got out of the shower, as the water was starting to get cold. you did your usual routine and put on your pajamas.

A/N(i wanna thank everyone whose read this and thank you for getting this to 900 reads! ill try rapping up this book, which means there will be many time skips. the reason im trynna finish this book is because i have multiple books that i have ideas for, such as my new demonslayer x reader, tokyo revengers x reader (COMMING IN 2023) and my mha x reader (COMING IN 2023) and much more, you can find more upcoming books in this discord server that i share with my friends. this book might be finished in a few chapters, at most 8, toodles!)

edit: might be 10 chapters if im feeling well, i just want these two people to be together)

-starface / selflovingrn

https://discord.gg/YmAgEqy6a8