chapter 9

Here you were, walking out to the tennis feild. Of course, you weren't going to play tennis, you were way too hot and you didn't want everyone to see you sweaty and a mess. You were there to keep score, and you wanted to see L win. Today, you had a tennis cap with a (color) button up and a white skirt. Simple but cute. The tennis match started in only a few minutes, and you were setting everything up.

It didn't take long for the game to start, but it did take long for it to end. In summary, L lost by 6 - 4 and by the time it was finished, the whole school was watching. They were both smart and both good looking, but most women were looking at light. Light and l talked about going to a cafe later to talk. You already knew L's plan and told them that you would be at the hotel.

While you were trying to leave though, somebody was blocking you. You accidentally bumped into someone.

Light

As much as you hated him, you had to act like an airhead for him. "Oh no! I'm sorry, are you okay?" You asked him. "Yeah, I'm fine, are you?" "Mhm!, I'm actually gonna go home, see y-" "sorry to interrupt, but what your name and number? You're really pretty and I want to hang out with you more"

Shit.

"My name is (alias) and my number is (2nd number). "Alright, thanks, see you later." He said as he finally left. You felt exhausted, so you went to the cafe you knew L would be at. You were only gonna take a few too many cakes and a lot of candies. Is that too much for a girl to ask?