chapter 11

You stayed on his lap, not knowing that what you were sitting on wasn't a flip phone or a large wallet. Once Watari got to the hotel, you got off and went to the room as if nothing had happened.

L was embarrassed, not knowing if u knew or not, so he went to his room with his head down. The task force members saw and greeted him, but he ignored all of them. Once he got to his room, he tried to work on the Kira case, but his mind was stuck on you. His train of thought was utterly destroyed, and all he could this about was you on his lap. Just thinking about you made his pants get tighter.

"How do I deal with you" he muttered under his breath as he tried to find out how to get rid of his urge

Meanwhile:
You were looking over how many criminals Kira killed, you looked over the times they started killing and ended killing, you knew light was Kira, but you needed clear evidence. You popped a (favorite flavor) gusher in your mouth.

You then remembered L talking about light having a girlfriend, Misa Amame. You decided to look up to her. After an hour, you found out that her parents were killed by a criminal, which Kira killed. After watching some interviews.

You found one, from not too long ago. The interviewer asked Misa how she felt about Kira. She explained that she felt like she owed her life to him and that she would do anything to meet him.

She seemed to be an airhead, and easy to manipulate.  You had a theory that she was the second Kira or an accomplice. Once you were finished. You closed your laptop, put a secretive lock on it, and went to L's room. He hasn't talked to you since you two got back. You were about to knock when you heard a low groan and a slight moan.

Nope nope. You turned 180° degrees and went to your room to get your purse and keys. "Hey (alias), where are you going?" A cheerful voice asked. You turned around slightly, to see it was Matsuda. "I'm gonna go to the store, I need some candy" You stated. "Alright, be safe!".That was all you heard before closing the hotel door.

You didn't need candy, you just wanted to be as far away from what was behind L's door. You went down to the lobby and took the small car. You turned it on and went to the nearest candy shop.

"Hello, and welcome to tiff and treats!" An employee said as you walked in. You went to the cup section and instead of getting a small cup like any other person, you got a box. You started to take 3 handfuls of each candy. Once you were done picking them out, you went to the cash register. While walking there, you bumped into someone.

Luckily, the box wasn't open, but unfortunately, the person you bumped into had a hard chest You  looked slightly up, seeing the main suspect, Light Yagami. "You look familiar? Were you playing tennis with that one dude?" You asked him.

"Ah, yes, I'm Light, you sat next to me, remember? " You hummed in response"sorry, I was just dozed off while walking," you told him, as you picked up some things you dropped. "Well, I'll see you around," you said after paying for your candy. You went back outside and went into your car. As you spared him one more glance, he almost had a murderous glint in his eyes

EDITED: YES