I just wish this thing called love where easy (A/N at the top!)

Depuis le début

The tone of this voice seems like he wants to reassure me that I have a chance, that maybe for once I can get my shot at a happy ending. «Thanks Frankie. And I hope she sees it too before she ends up in a million pieces.»

- Ariana's POV -

Sean's hold on me is strong and hard. Don't get me wrong it feels fantastic but I also somehow feel bad because behind me Justin is standing watching this and I just feel bad for practically trowing it in his face.

«Mm baby I've missed you. Im so sorry for everything. But we are together now everything Is perfect» he says in the crock of my neck.

«Ditto» I say But my focus isn't on what he is saying. Im watching Justin over Sean's shoulder, it feels so wrong but right at the same time. Im a mess thats what it is, and I don't feel anything for Justin, well I cant feel anything for him I'm committed to Sean. I.. I... no! I love Sean not Justin and I need to make that clear! But a part of me.. A big part of me feels like I'm lying to myself and that I feel something for Justin too.

****

Im Walking Around outside where the busses are as I need some air, some space to think. Having both Sean and Justin here is messing with my head and I'm going crazy. As a couple tears of frustration is rolling down my face I hear someone call for me from behind

«Ariana?» its Justin...

Turning around he immediately sees I'm crying «hey are you okay? Whats wrong? Did he do something to you?»

I chuckle lightly «no I'm fine just frustrated thats all.» an awkward silence comes over us. Ever since the almost kiss this usually happens when we talk, this awkwardness. But the worst part is that more and more I find myself wondering what it would be like to kiss him. What It would be like to have his lips on mine and his arms holding me. I know its wrong and it shouldn't even think about it but somehow a part of me is angry at him for me pulling away when I where so close to letting him kiss me.

Its not fair, to me to Sean to Justin. But I just cant help it.

«What's got you frustrated?» he is digging for info

«Mm nothing, I.. I.. I should go back inside. Sean.. He.. He is probably looking for me» I say awkwardly as I without even giving him a second look quickly walk back inside on a search for some space where I can be alone.

- Joan's POV -

Walking backstage I run into Sean which is perfect timing as I've been meaning to talk to him «Sean hi. Hold on a minute would you? I need to talk to you»

«Hi Joan. Sure! What's up? Is something wrong?» he seems nervous

Sighing I say «Look I really like you and I'm not going to stand her and yell at you. But she is fragile and you know that as good as I do. Just think about whats actually best for her. If you're whats best for her» patting him on the back I continue walking down the hall leaving him stunned

Yes maybe that wasn't for me to talk to him about but I didn't exactly have a choice! I haft to protect her, she is my baby girl! He is a good guy he is but is he really right for her? I don't know.

Continuing walking I spot Frankie talking to a couple I suspect might be Sean's parents. I smile as I walk up to them «hi you two must be Sean's parents right?» they look ecstatic to see us

They introduce themselves and we talk for some minutes before we get into Ariana and Sean.

Myra says «looking at Ariana and Sean together they seem happy ish but Sean has never been good with distance. He tend to get mean and angry when he cant make something work. I hope that they can work it trough and I think they will»