Chapter 3: Meeting Madder And A Rain Lady!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"I'm glad she's finally found someone to cherish." They rounded a corner.

"As am I. And I'm also glad that he didn't have to turn into a test subject for my more... Unethical experiments."

Madder was certainly protective over his little sister. It made sense. She was the only one in his family that truly knew him.

The two arrived at the three-floor building: Madder's Mad Laboratory, as Y/n called it. It stood with faded, yellow walls--in desperate need of being reapplied--, a lawn close to becoming overgrown and a white, spherical roof covering the top of the house.

Madder unlocked his home and swiftly rushed inside, making Y/n stop and question the suspicious behavior. He waited outside until Madder permitted him to step inside. It was Lower to barge into someone's home, a lesson some of the members of Fairy Tail failed to learn.

"Please, make yourself at home."

Inside his home was as Y/n expected it to look. Some papers were scattered throughout the house along with random beakers and devices Y/n had no idea worked. It also had a dire need to be cleaned as some cooled puddles of wax collected at the table with the scattered papers and seemed awfully dusty. And those are just some of the issues.

He couldn't help but be concerned about Theodore's state of living.

"Are you sure everything is going well for you, Madder?" Sure, Madder could be neglectful but this seemed worse than last time.

"Of course, of course. Do not be so worried for this old scientist." Madder reassured Y/n. "Now, if you could, set the bags over on the kitchen island. The guest room upstairs is ready. It's much too late to conduct our check-up and I much rather have the most accurate data than easily misinterpreted information."

Y/n obliged to Madder's request and began to walk up the creaky stairs. "See you in the morning, Theodore."

"Good night, Y/n."

---

When Y/n stood outside the guest room door, his expectations were the same as when he walked inside the house. Messy and in need of cleaning. Y/n wasn't judging but it still concerned the silk mage. He turned the nob and revealed the room.

What he saw surprised the wizard. A spotless and immaculate room that had decorations that radiated with warmth and safety; It was like a child's bedroom. A large king-sized bed was placed by the window which had the blinds closed. It was never like this before.

More questions invaded Y/n's mind as he removed enough clothing to be comfortable and pass as nightwear.

'Madder has some secrets he wishes not to reveal. Does he have a secret love child? When it came to Madder, nearly anything was possible, but that theory seems far-fetched, even for him.'

Y/n laid in bed and closed his eyes.

'No, there's a reason for why he hasn't told me this secret. I should direct my focus to his worsening state of living. Tomorrow I shall investigate the matter, now I should get some rest. But why do I have this nagging feeling? It feels like Natsu did something idiotic yet again.'

---

Morning came and the internal clock Y/n had woke him up. He stretched a bit as he sat up in the bed but heard something odd. Opening the blinds confirmed his suspicions. It was raining.