9 (He is Cold)

"Get out from here."

Chanyeol's eyes got wide hearing these words.

"Baek, please listen to me." He pleaded with teary eyes, his eyes hurting from the cold but he didn't care at all.

"There's nothing to listen Mr. Park." Baek glared at the taller.

The way Baekhyun called him 'Mr. Park' made his heart shattered into pieces.

"Baek I'm-" Once again the actor got cut off by the other.

"Just get out!!" Baekhyun yelled at the younger. "I don't wanna hear anything! How many times I need to tell you!!?"

Chanyeol was so shocked that he couldn't say anything anymore.

"Don't just stand here like this and go!" Baekhyun again yelled but the latter wasn't moving from his place. So Baekhyun took the younger's hand in his and pulled him towards the main gate of his house, passing through his garden.

He pulled the younger out of his main gate and before he could come back Baekhyun locked the main gate too.

"Baek, I won't go until you listen to me. Please, just listen!" Chanyeol requested with pleading eyes. But Baekhyun didn't reply and just turned around his back.

"BAEK!!" Chanyeol yelled from behind but Baekhyun still didn't look back. He just walked back and entered his house.

Baekhyun was filled with so much anger that he failed to notice how cold Chanyeol's hands were and how blue his lips were looking.

Baekhyun failed to notice how much love the younger holds for him..

~

Baekhyun was watching on CCTV camera that Chanyeol was still standing there, not having an intention of going back. Baekhyun became confused now. If Chanyeol really forgot him then why is he trying so hard to talk with him? And also he has the necklace. Does that mean Chanyeol didn't forget him?

But the words of Chanyeol kept ringing on his ears, he said he doesn't love anyone.

Baekhyun just shrugged off the thoughts and tried to ignore the younger. He needs to clear his mind too.

But he couldn't..

He couldn't just ignore the giant, standing still outside of his house. So he kept checking him on the camera.

It was already been an hour till he left him outside when the sky started getting darker. But Baekhyun didn't notice that..

After a few minutes rain started which made the cold weather get more cold. Baekhyun heard the raining sound and quickly came to check on the taller to see if he went back or not.

And he was still there, shivering on the rain.

"Is he an idiot or what?!!" Baekhyun screamed to himself after watching this. He took an umbrella with him before running outside of his house. He rushed to the main gate and saw Chanyeol there standing, so he called him.

"CHANYEOL!! Why aren't you going back?!!" Baekhyun yelled from the other side of the gate, not opening it yet.

Chanyeol looked at the smaller and tried to smile a little but he was too tried to even smile. He stared at the other and suddenly his body lost all the remaining energy.

With all the last bit of strength left, he smiled at the latter and,

He fell down to the ground..

"CHANYEOL!!!" Baekhyun screamed in horror and rushed to open the gate. He ran towards the gaint who was unconscious now.

"CHANYEOL! WAKE UP!" Baekhyun tried to wake the other but he wasn't responding at all. Baekhyun was getting scared by now.

Some of the passer-by saw the situation and walked to them to help. So Baekhyun requested them to help him and take the younger inside the house.

They put him on the couch of Baekhyun's living room and left. Baekhyun thought about calling ambulance and taking the latter hospital. But then he remembered he was a celebrity so it will be a hassle if his fans see him.

So he decided to keep him in his house until he gain back his consciousness.

"Chanyeol, can you hear me?" Baekhyun tried again but the latter wasn't responding yet. Baekhyun noticed his clothes were all soaked up from the rain outside and that was making the male more cold.

"You need to change these clothes." Baekhyun murmured more like to himself, since the other wasn't listening. "But, how.."

Baekhyun saw how pale the actor was looking. He needed to change the wet clothes otherwise it can turn more serious. So Baekhyun decided to change it..

Baekhyun went to his room and came with a slightly oversized sweater and trouser. It wasn't enough for Chanyeol but it will go for emergency.

Baekhyun then started working on removing the younger male's shirt. He unbuttoned the shirt and removed it. After that he took the sweater to put it on but then he noticed something.

Chanyeol was wearing the necklace with 'C' now which Baekhyun had all these years and threw it yesterday.

'So you found it? Is that how you also found that I am Baek?' Baekhyun was thinking but then he snapped out of his thoughts. This is not the right time.

After struggling a lot at last he put dry clothes on the younger. The male was still so cold so he was worried for him. He turned on his room heater and waited for Chanyeol to come back in sense.

"Why were you still standing there even on rain?" Baekhyun asked the unconscious male.

While waiting for the male to wake up he checked his CCTV footage from today's morning. He wanted to know when did Chanyeol come here.

He has one camera above the stairs where Chanyeol was waiting the whole night. He checked that camera and then he saw,

That Chanyeol was waiting from yesterday and the whole night he waited just for him.

'You are waiting for me till yesterday?!! In this cold?! But why?! Am I missing something here?! Chanyeol, why are you so confusing?'