7 (Can't lose you)

After leaving the hotel, Baekhyun called a cab and went to his house straight. It was 6 at the morning when he reached his house.

After reaching he walked into his living room, towards the couch and dived into it immediately.

After an hour or so Kyungsoo started calling him but he didn't move at all. He kept laying there lifelessly for hours. After sometimes his phone battery also died.

It was already 11 pm when Baekhyun heard loud banging sound from his main door. At first he didn't buzz but when the sound got louder and Kyungsoo's voice was heard with that sound that's when he moved. He weakly got up from the couch and limped towards the door to open it.

"WHAT THE HELL BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!" Kyungsoo yelled as soon as Baekhyun opened the door.

"Why is your phone switched off and why didn't you pick it up earlier?!!" He kept scolding the older even efter entering the house. But the latter wasn't giving him any answer. Instead he just went back to the couch and laid there again.

That's when Kyungsoo noticed something wasn't normal. Baekhyun wasn't showing any kind of emotions towards him.

"Hey Baek! What happened?" Kyungsoo also walked towards the couch and asked the other.

Baekhyun stayed still, not showing any kind of movement.

"Hey, are you okay, Baek?" Kyungsoo sat beside him and asked again, this time voice more soft than before. And that's when Baekhyun started sobbing, not being able to control his emotions anymore.

After a few minutes Baekhyun started explaining everything which made the younger bubble up in anger.

"What?!! He did what to you?!! I'm gonna kill that little fucker!!" Kyungsoo cursed under his breath, hearing the whole story.

"I wasn't ready for this, Soo." Baekhyun closed his eyes, tears coming from them. "I never imagined him like this. This is not the person I loved."

"Baek, don't cry for that bustard! He doesn't even deserve your tears!" Kyungsoo yelled again, clearly frustrated from all these shit.

"I don't know, Soo. I waited for him 13 years. I always wanted to just come back to him. But he didn't even bother to remember me! May be I also should have just forget him." Baekhyun heaved a sigh, too tired.

"You did what was right. And now you will do the right thing too. You will forget him now." Kyungsoo said sternly.

"It isn't easy as you're saying! How can I forget him after all these years?!" Baekhyun cried out, it was so hard for him.

"Of course you're not gonna forget him if you're just gonna lay here and mourn nonstop!!" Kyungsoo knew it was a little harsh but Baekhyun also need to come out from this for his own good.

"What should I do then? I don't wanna do this either." Baekhyun said, more like whispered.

"First, you need to eat properly. Did you eat anything after coming back?"  Kyungsoo asked him which he replied with shaking his head slightly.

"Of course you didn't. Did you even leave this couch after coming back?!" Kyungsoo asked again, already guessing the answer which also came as a 'no'.

"Get up." Kyungsoo said before sighing.

"Why?" Baekhyun asked in a small voice.

"You are not staying here."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Baekhyun got confused.

"You are coming with me, to my house." Kyungsoo stated, not really caring about Baekhyun's opinion.

"Why? I have my own house!" Baekhyun tried to protest.

"You ARE coming and that's final, Byun Baekhyun. I can't leave you here alone to be dead!" Kyungsoo snorted at the older.

Baekhyun didn't protest again. Because he also knows this option is best for him now. So without saying anything more, he got up. And they left the house in 20 minutes.

~

"Chanyeol-ah!!" Junmyeon called the younger as soon as he entered the latter's apartment.

"Hyung?" Chanyeol replied from the couch where Junmyeon left him earlier, eyes fluffy and red.

"I have a good new-" Junmyeon abruptly stopped after seeing the younger's face. "Were you crying, Chan?"

"Don't worry about that, hyung." Chanyeol gave the older a small smile. "What were you saying?"

Junmyeon sighed, "I said I have a good news." He tried to smile at the younger, trying to give him hopes.

"Good news? Did you find Baek?!!" Chanyeol's eyes sparkled from hope.

Junmyeon nodded in reply, grinning widely now.

"Really?! You are not joking, right?" Chanyeol's voice trembling from excitement and also nervousness.

"No, Chan. I really found him. Now move your ass fast! We are going to him!" Junmyeon stated excitedly.

But Chanyeol wasn't moving at all. He looked confused all of a sudden.

"Hyung, what will I say when I meet him? After what I did, may be he doesn't wanna see me again." His eyes were already glassy from all those unshed tears.

"Hey, don't overthink okay? I know what you did was wrong. But you can't just hide because of that. You have to go to him and at least apologize for what you did, right? And also tell him how much you love him and loved him through all these years. I'm sure he will understand." Junmyeon tried to comfort the younger.

"What if he doesn't want me anymore? I can't effort to lose him again, hyung. After knowing that he is alive I can't lose him again." Tears started flowing again from the taller's eyes.

"Chanyeol, don't lose hope yet, hum? You thought you lost him forever but yet he came back, didn't he? Just like that you'll get him back, don't worry. Just try your best to make him believe in you!" Junmyeon patted the other's shoulder, trying to cheer him up.

"Okay, hyung. I'll try. I won't give up on him." He gave a weak smile to the older.

"That's my boy! Now come on and get up!" Junmyeon also smiled wide, happy that the other listened to him.

'I'm coming Baek, just wait for me. I'm not gonna lose you again.'

'I'll forget you, Chan. I will make sure that I forgot you this time.'