He asked when she frowned but nodded.

Mihir: so now give it to me.

He said unwrapping his arms and taking the bowl from her keeping it aside when his eyes fell on the top of her chest which had seated up icecream over it.

Mihir: shit... You have rk get cleaned otherwise you'll catch cold again.

He said placing the bottle aside and picking tissue from aside. He came towards her and started cleaning off the bare skin sending shivers down her spine. He didn't had any idea what his mere touch was doing to her..
The tension she could only feel worsened when his fingers accidentally touched her breasts over the shirt..

Shravani: uhh Mihir.. it's fine...

She said stepping back... He was confused but let it go.. she picked the bottle and filled it with water  before handing it to him. They made their way back upstairs while making small talks.

Shravani: how's your bruises now? Is it hurting?

She asked concerned...he couldn't get used to the fact that the girl he loves with his dear life has changed so much towards him.. she now cares for him.. and somewhere he has a feeling that she has started falling for him without her own knowledge.

Mihir: don't worry Love.. I'm fine . You don't stress yourself and go get some sleep.. as tomorrow we all are leaving for the farmhouse.. I want you to look beautiful.

He said and his words again did it's wonders on her.. she smiled nodding at him..as they parted their ways leaving towards their respective rooms.

Shravani: Good night Mihir.

Mihir: goodnight love.

•••••••

They reached the Sehgal Farmhouse .. all the suitcases were dragged inside by the homestaffs while the family made its way inside... Shravani held onto Bela's hands stopping her ..

Shravani: mumma this is the same place where you got married to dadda right?

She asked giggling making her blush.. she giggled more at her reddened cheeks.

Bela: let your time come bacchu... Then I'll see .. dekh lungi tumko..

She said narrowing her eyes making her chuckle.  Bela left shaking her head at her daughter who have growned into a naughty brat.

Shravani who walked inside stopped abruptly at her track when she found Mihir standing with Jiya .. her one hand rested on his shoulder as they laughed together.. they were so indulged in their conversation that they didn't even realised when she walked towards them standing right infront of them.

She cleared her throat to get their attention.

Jiya: arey tu kab ayi?

Shravani: sab sath he aye the G... Remeber?