𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

"Ah, you're so cute. ." Yuzuha smiled blissfully, still having her arms wrapped around you as she hummed in delight. Yuzuha really loved hugging you like this; you just have this irresistible warmth and sweetness enveloping you, giving everyone the feeling of wanting to spoil you so much because you deserve all the good things in life.

While Chifuyu had gone over to his other male friends to interrogate them why would they gather around like this in today's sports festival, you were stuck with your two best friends, plus that one pretty white-haired, crystal blue-eyed girl who is slowly making her way towards you, a small smile on her face. 

You can't help but to just feel your cheeks heating up at how pretty she looks like, especially her long lashes framing her eyes.

"Hi there!" She greeted you, and you were still frozen in Yuzuha's arms, still not able to process on what's happening now. Seeing that, Emma stifled a chuckle before she smiled and turned to you, standing beside the white-haired girl dressed up in her sailor school uniform. "(Y/N)-chan, this is Senju, she's also a close friend of ours, but we rarely see each other because Senju lives at Shinjuku. Though, she would often stay with Haruchiyo over there at some times, so you could see her anytime as long as she's here in Shibuya."

Your mouth formed an 'o' shape as you first looked at the female Sano, before then at the white-haired girl she introduced to you as 'Senju', who finally had introduced herself to you with a bright grin, "Hello, you're Sakisaka (Y/N), the cute and pretty adorable girl Hina and my girls often talk about? Nice meeting you! I'm Akashi Senju, I hope we become close friends as how you're with 'em!"

At this moment, you finally processed what's going on currently, as you quickly got out of Yuzuha's arms to bow at her, introducing yourself as well, "N-Nice to meet you—uh. . Akashi-san. . ?" You trailed off as you stood straight, not knowing what to call her since you just met her, though it seems that by the way you called her, Senju was grinning and before you knew it, she had already glomped you and began squealing happily.

"Oh my god—! Emma's right! You're so sweet and lovely!" Senju rubbed her cheeks on your heated up ones, and your face turned bright red at how she's suddenly being so affectionate and clingy with you. She then peered over to your face and her grin widened that you could see sparkles emitting from her, "And—you can just call me Senju! No need for formalities~ Any girl friends of my besties are my girlfriends!~"

"E-Eh. . !?"

Meanwhile, as you girls were just on to each other, Chifuyu couldn't suppress another sigh flying out his lips as he looked over to his friends who had came to cheer on you and the rest.

"But still Mikey-kun," He turned to the Toman President who was now chewing on his dorayaki. "You didn't have to bring all of the Toman admins here. . it would be too crowded." He said, but of course, the nonchalant Sano Manjiro didn't care for that. "Well~ We're here now so you can't make us leave. Baji mailed us 'bout it so we, as your great friends, decided to cheer on you~ Besides, Emma wants to see (Y/N)-chan, so here we are~"

Now that he mentioned your name, Chifuyu turned his head to where you are, and he felt himself shocked when he saw Senju, actively flirting on you; well, she just had her arm around your shoulder, with Emma and Yuzuha surrounding you. He couldn't still get used to how your female friends were always fawning at you—though he understands just how pure and genuine you are, that you deserved to be spoiled and all.

"Oh! Now that I noticed it!" They all turned to Pah-chin, who was looking at your direction, everyone following where he was looking at, and before they could question him, he already dropped the bomb, "(Y/N) over there kinda looks like Sanzu!" He exclaimed, and everyone started to look at your direction, taking note of your soft pink hair and blue eyes, then at Haruchiyo, whose hair was just similar to yours, although Haruchiyo's is only lighter and so does his eyes.