𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬━ chapter fourteen ━

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬
━ chapter fourteen ━

❝𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨, 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫.❞

---

EXCITEMENT filled the air around the entirety of the amusement park; with friends chatting together about random things, families bonding together, couples going on a date while acting lovey-dovey with each other, you can tell that it's indeed a very lovely day for one to spend a day in the amusement park.

Meanwhile, amidst the joy and excitement spreading all over the place, a small group of four teenagers are seen looking around, from the rides, stalls to the shops their eyes could land on. They just got in the amusement park after Hina presented their tickets; and as a result, she and her partner Takemichi, along with you, her best friend and your partner Chifuyu, got all the rides, shops, and stalls for free.

And you four will make sure that this day will be spent well.

"—Hm~ What should we go first?" Hina hummed, looking all over the place with sparkles emitting from her. Her peace-colored eyes couldn't stop themselves from looking so excited as Hina then noticed something that made her feel more excited.

Although Hina knows that their purpose why they're here in the amusement park is to have you and Chifuyu confess your feelings to each other, of course, Hina couldn't just contain her excitement after a long while of not going to the amusement park. But she was just thankful that not only the female Tachibana herself is able to go to the amusement park with her boyfriend Takemichi, but she will be able to see her best friend and Chifuyu being closer together.

I know!

Bouncing excitedly towards Takemichi, Hina tugged his arm and pulled him aside, leaving you and Chifuyu on your side; you were confused to why Hina had to pull Takemichi aside, but nonetheless, you just thought Hina want to say something to Takemichi that she wouldn't want you and Chifuyu to know.

And you respect their privacy as a couple.

"Um, so you were invited by Takemichi-san?" You started the conversation with the blond-haired male, who looked from Takemichi and Hina towards you as he gazed down at you with his teal-colored orbs, before answering your inquiry, "Yeah. Something like that? Well, I thought I was just accompanying him for some shopping; he said he's gonna give something to Hina." Then he had this bashful smile on his face as he rubbed the back of his neck, looking all sheepish, "But I never thought I would run into you here. . did you also got invited by Hina too?"

Fiddling with your fingers together, a small smile curled up on your lips as you gave Chifuyu a bashful nod, "Mm, Hina-chan said she want to spend time with me together. But then again, I never thought I would see you so soon, Chifuyu-kun. ."

All the while you were speaking, there's this fond smile that Chifuyu has on his face as he stares down at you fondly and lovingly. The Matsuno couldn't just help it, every day, his feelings for you grow more and more that Chifuyu couldn't take it anymore and just let it spill out, which means, Chifuyu doesn't even care anymore if his feelings were out in display for everyone, especially you, to see.