𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬━ chapter twelve ━

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬
━ chapter twelve ━

❝𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬.❞

---

CHIFUYU'S TEAL ORBS stared blankly right at the plain white ceiling above him while the blond-haired Matsuno was lying on his bed, his mind flashbacking what he had done a while ago morning in school. 

Sakisaka (Y/N)'s flustered face.

Chifuyu immediately slapped both of his cheeks as he finally realized that what he had done to (Y/N), the girl he's been having feelings for (unknown to him however), was something he would never forget. In other words, what he had done was very embarrassing and hard to forget, especially if what he did was something that a lot of damn people, or to be more precise, his classmates and his teachers, witnessed it.

Shit, I screwed up. What the hell Chifuyu!? Why do you just have to be so bold like that!?

As the teal-eyed boy was now frustrated; tugging on his blond locks while groaning out of the same frustration, Chifuyu suddenly remembered how (Y/N) responded to his bold and risky moves in a way just as he wanted for her to respond.

He wouldn't deny it, it made him feel satisfied and at the back of his mind, he thought of wanting to see how much (Y/N) will respond to every moves he make. 

Not only that; few days ago after the fight of Toman against an unnamed gang who messed up with them, the female Sakisaka had treated his wounds and after that, he did a bold move of getting close to her and laying his head on her shoulder. Then the same night when he took her home, before (Y/N) could go home and retire herself for the night, Chifuyu embraced her and claimed that he couldn't take it anymore. And now, the recent bold and risky move he had done was gently bumping his forehead against (Y/N)'s in attempt to calm her down. But instead of calming down, (Y/N) collapsed out of overheating and thus, their project performance wasn't performed.

And now, the Matsuno teen was starting to overthink and slowly regretting what he had done to (Y/N), knowing the two of them supposedly are friends only, but somehow, with his bold moves, Chifuyu thought he had overstepped (Y/N)'s boundary.

Stupid! You're a stupid idiot Chifuyu! Look what you did! You overstepped (Y/N)-chan's boundaries and now, she may be—no, she's now uncomfortable with me! Then his eyebrows knitted together, as Chifuyu now stopped rolling back and forth in his bed, also ignoring how his fur baby Peke J was looking at him weirdly.

Sighing out an exasperated and tired sigh, Chifuyu again faced the ceiling above him, a delicate frown settling on his attractive visage. "Now she's going to hate me." He muttered to himself, thinking about (Y/N) easy to blame herself and may remain in a depressive state for who knows how long. Although he knew that (Y/N) wouldn't hate him, but still he made her feel uncomfortable and Chifuyu felt himself really bad, because from now on, the awkward air between them wouldn't dissipate anytime soon.