𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬━ chapter seventeen ━

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬
━ chapter seventeen ━

❝𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨.❞

NOTE:
- Prepare yourself a pack of tissues and ready your hearts.

---

MITSUYA was just on his way to his club when he saw (Y/N) just standing at the middle of the hallway, her back facing him. He blinked his lavender-colored eyes at the sight, wondering why she was just standing there like a statue. 

(Y/N)-san? What is she just standing there? As such thought entered his mind, Mitsuya decided to approach her and greet her; however, not noticing the real reason why (Y/N) was just standing there, motionless and like a statue. As he finally reached her, Mitsuya was about to open his mouth and say a word of greeting, until the same soft pink-haired female took few steps backward towards him, and seeing that, Mitsuya held her by her shoulders to stable her up.

Whoa. "(Y/N)-san?"

Now calling her name out, instead of being greeted by (Y/N)'s soft and gentle smile as always, he was greeted with a pained and tearful look on her soft features, the sight tearing Mitsuya's heart into two. 

She's crying. .

"Mitsuya-san. . ?"

Again, that painful throbbing sensation in his chest was something Mitsuya can't ignore after he had seen the most painful expression on (Y/N)'s soft features, along with her usually soft and gentle voice sounding so hurt, as if something happened to her that made her be this way. "What's wrong, (Y/N)-san? What happened?" He proceeded to ask as gentle as he can; he couldn't afford to have (Y/N) get hurt more than she is right now, and he couldn't just stand it.

The said pink-haired female remained silent, but as she returned her gaze before her and Mitsuya, the said male himself opted to follow where (Y/N) was looking at, and to say he was annoyed is an understatement. Heck, anger is much suitable right now that matched the look on his face; that sharp glare on his usually gentle eyes, his slitted eyebrows knitted deeply together, and his lips tightly pursed against each other.

The sight of Chifuyu and an unknown girl from a different school spiked the anger bubbling in his stomach the more Mitsuya watched the scene before him and (Y/N).

So I see you're the one at fault why (Y/N) is crying, huh. And here I thought you like (Y/N) just as she returns the same feelings as you, Chifuyu; what the hell are you doing right now? Are you even aware of who's watching you and feeling conflicted over this?