✧ 𝗻𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘆 (𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁) ✧

I was born for you so I could love
You appeared to me so you could be loved.
I'm forever thinking about you.
However many light years apart, 
our love won't be undone.

.

.

.

「 In which the 1st Division Vice-Captain, Chifuyu Matsuno had fallen in love with a very sweet girl who also love reading shojo manga, the same hobby he has; a sweet yet awkward girl who had managed to capture his heart; and this is where their own shojo manga love story begins. 」

.

.

.

𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗳𝘂𝘆𝘂 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗼

𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗳𝘂𝘆𝘂 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗼

It was like, you had came out of a shojo manga that I read. The only exception was that you are actually my heroine and I am your prince; because of you, I felt like I am living in a world of shojo manga.

That day I met you, I thought you were just a pretty girl whom I will quickly forget, but somehow that day, I just can't take my eyes off of you despite not knowing you back then.

Your hair, your eyes, your lips; the way you get so excited whenever you read your shojo manga, the way that you love cats the same way as I do, the way that you call me by my name with your sweet voice; all of you just look so pretty to me that I couldn't list it all down what I love about you.

Even your imperfections and your little mistakes makes my heart flutter.

My heart just couldn't stop beating faster every time I see you.

I knew that I fell in love with you the day I saw you bathing in sunset hues while reading the shojo manga that had brought us together.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tokyo Revengers
© Ken Wakui

A3! (Act, Addict, Actors)
© Liber Entertainment

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬
© misumitsuya

Non Fantasy (Our Love has Always Been 10 Centimeters Apart - Opening Song)
© LipxLip

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

© misumitsuya