𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬━ chapter one ━

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬
━ chapter one ━

❝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫.❞

---

CHIFUYU MATSUNO was on his way from his school and he just bid goodbye to his three closest friends; Baji-san who goes by the name Baji Keisuke, Kazu who goes by the name Hanemiya Kazutora, and Takemitchy who goes by the name Hanagaki Takemichi. The said faux blond-haired, teal-eyed boy usually is going to his direction of home, but today, he decided to have a small detour, which will soon lead him to.

The one and only manga café bookstore.

The young 16 years-old high schooler is a fan of anime and manga, but mostly, he's more inclined to manga; romance shojo manga, specifically. Chifuyu had a lot of shojo manga books in his home and he's not hesitating on buying some more volumes and series if it gets his attention.

Today, Chifuyu decided to go to the bookstore because there is a new release of volume of the shojo manga he's been reading recently; and being a fan of this certain shojo manga, Chifuyu couldn't wait any more longer to purchase this volume and read it as soon as he took off the plastic cover covering the whole shojo manga book.

Not to mention, the cliffhanger in the last volume he read made Chifuyu to want to know more about what will happen.

As soon as he stepped his foot inside the bookstore, it never failed to make Chifuyu to relax at the ambiance and at the atmosphere inside the bookstore; actually, it's a bookstore cafe, which means, people can order sweets, pastries and some drinks while they're reading a book of their choice. And luckily for Chifuyu, this place had the most shojo manga books he just wanted, so it's a win-win for him.

The faux blond-haired male immediately headed towards his usual spot; Chifuyu has been a regular customer here since day one, the day when this bookshop slash cafe had first opened.

But first, he needs to find the particular shojo manga book he needs to purchase, before tearing the plastic cover apart so that he could finally get a glimpse of what's going to happen after that damned cliffhanger.

It didn't even took him a while as Chifuyu finally found it. After he quickly went to the counter to purchase it, Chifuyu went back to his usual place, which is just beside the glassed window, where there are cute cat-shaped cushions, pillows and stuffed toys are scattered.

But, just as he finally got to open the first page of his manga, his teal-colored eyes spotted something, rather, someone, who happens to be sitting across him, also reading the same manga he has on his possession now.

It was a very cute and pretty girl; she has this soft and fluffy-looking long soft-colored pink hair, with a cute strawberry-shaped hair clip decorating her pink hair. Her baby blue eyes are trained on the manga panel that she was reading. And he noticed how the girl was wearing the same uniform that the girls in his school were wearing.