𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬━ chapter twenty two ━

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬
━ chapter twenty two ━

❝𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐢.❞

---

—"W-WHAT are you all doing here. . ?"

Matsuno Chifuyu couldn't mask his shock as he looked over to the now group of ten people gathered around the usual hanging out place during free time and lunch breaks. 

You just stood beside him, your eyes widened at the familiar males, and some unfamiliar ones whom you'd never seen before. W-Who are they? I've never seen them before, but. . Your baby blue orbs were directed towards the unfamiliar two who seemed to bear almost similar appearances; light-colored hair, blue-colored eyes, long lashes framing their eyes, and the attractiveness they emit as they stood among the rest of your friends. 

They're so beautiful!

Aside from the unfamiliar two people, you recognized the other eight as Mikey and Draken, the two Toman leaders, Pah-chin and Peh-yan, the two 3rd Division leaders, Smiley and Angry, the two 4th Division leaders, and your best friends, Emma and Yuzuha.

"(Y/N)!~"

A glomp snapped you back to reality and you saw it was Emma taking her sweet time indulging herself in your sweetness and warmth as she gently embraced you.

"We missed you! We've wanted to come here and watch your competition, so here we came~" She smiled happily, before separating from you to let Yuzuha hug you next, the said brunette-haired female herself smiling as she nuzzled her cheeks on the top of your head.

"How are you, (Y/N)? I think you have a lot to explain to me and Emma, don't you think?" She said with a hint of tease in her tone, and you looked up at her with eyes that tells her 'what are you talking about', until Emma nudged you with the same teasing smile as she wiggled her eyebrows together, "You and Chifuyu holding hands together!~"

Me and Chifuyu-kun. . holding hands. . together!?

POOF! 

Your face erupted in deep red shades, smoke arising from the top of your head as soon as Emma's words processed in your mind.

"A-Ah—m-me. . Chifuyu-kun. . hands. . ."

Until now, it's still quite a dream-like reality to you, and even if you're together with Chifuyu now, you still can't believe it. It's the greatest thing that happened to you this year, and you're honest to yourself.