𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 1 : 𝑩𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑯𝑰𝑺

So the story starts in their wedding day itself....

Rocky and Rithu were sitting in the middle. Everyone like Mahira, Prathik, Reena, Pragati, Prathna, Fathima ma, VM were surrounded them. "There is a Ritual but it's more like a game... It's called Okhli!!... Where Rocky's (groom) ring will dropped in a huge bowl of milk. Now Rithu(bride) and Rocky should compete with each other in finding the ring and there will be three rounds of it!!" Fathima ma said. Rocky and Rithu looked at eachother. "We are ready!!" They said. Fathima ma dropped the ring.

Rocky and Rithu started finding the ring. Rocky took it out in just a second. Rithu looked at pouting. He smirked. "Oh no only two rounds are there... If he wins again then you lost it!!" Mahira said. "This time I only win!!" Rithu said. Again they started searching. This time Rithu took it out. "Guys be serious this is the last chance!!" Reena said. Rithu shook her head.

Third round started. Rithu was sincerely searching it. But Rocky held her hand and started playing with it.
She tried to get out of his hold but she failed. "Arey still you didn't found it??" Fathima ma said. "Well I got what I want!!" Rocky said and winked at Rithu. She blinked. Everyone understood what he is doing. "This guy!!!" Reena said shrugging. Rithu felt the ring near her hand. Now she played her card. She stopped struggling and held his hand tightly. He slightly loosened his grip. She started playing with his hand with her nails. He liked it. She grabbed the ring quickly and took her hand out.

"I won!!" She said. "Cheater!!" He said. "Hello Mr... You are one who cheated first!!" She said. "You may be the King of KGF, but from now all your control is in her hands!!" Fathima ma said. "She already took over me... Isn't it darling??" He asked. Rithu blushed.

Then the another ritual "Name changing ceremony" has started. Fathima ma hand over the plate filled with rice to Rocky. She asked him to write Rithu's new name in it. He wrote "Rithi Bariya" and read it loud. Then he gave it to Rithu. She smiled. "Wait... Rithi Bariya??... I mean when we met for the first time you introduced yourself as Rithi Bariya right?? But now only your name has been changed like that??" Pragati asked. Rocky gave a impressed look to Rithu. He pulled her near him and asked in his ears... "Wow darling so you took my surname before our wedding itself??" He asked.

"It's not like that... You know that Suryavardhan is not my real father and I didn't like that surname so I changed it!!" She whispered in his ears. "Actually... When I saw her... I fixed that she is my wife... So I gave my surname that time itself... And you know what we are having a kid also!!" Rocky said simply. "Kid???" Everyone screamed including Rithu. "What??? That little spongy thing... Biro right?? You only told me nah that is our kid??" He asked. Rithu rolled her eyes... "Yeah I said that... And to be precise his name is not Biro... It's Shiro!!" She said. "Hmm... Whatever!!" He said.

Rocky went to his room waiting for his wifey to come. He was looking at the wall in which one of their photo was still missing. Rithu entered the room and saw him. She understood what he is thinking. She thought he will ask her about Where she went for that one hour and where is that photo frame and all. She went near him. He saw her and gave her bright smile. "Come darling let's sleep!!" He said. She gave him a surprised look. Because he didn't asked anything about her missing and he called her to sleep.

"Didn't you forgot something??" She asked. "What??" He asked. "Aren't you going to ask me what happened before our wedding??" She asked. He kissed her forehead. "I don't want to know... If you want to tell me it's fine you can proceed... But not today!!" He said. "Okay... So are we really going to sleep??" She asked in a teasing tone. "Yes ofcourse... You want anything else to do??" He asked. She understood that he is teasing her. "Nothing... In fact I think I should go to my room and sleep there. What's the point of sharing a room with you??" She asked.

And started walking out. He pulled her from behind and pinned her against the wall. "Not so fast darling!!" He said. "Rocky anyway we are going to SLEEP... So it doesn't matter where we are sleeping!!" She said yawning. "Darling I thought you are tired, that's why I said that!!" He said. "Did I told you that I am tired??" She asked rolling her eyes. He smirked and crashed his lips on her. She smiled through his lips and kissed him back. After few minutes she pushed him and run to the other side of the bed. "But now I think I am tired so good night Rocky!!" She said.
"Let's see how you'll sleep" he said and jumped on the bed, pulled her. She landed on him. He started kissing her. Her jewels were now replaced with kisses.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(That's it, I think we should give them some privacy - Author's kind note😝)

NEXT MORNING :
Rithu came out the shower in her bathrobe. Rocky was still bathing. She stood in front of a mirror, drying her hair. "ROCKY!!!!!" she screamed. He sneaked out of the bathroom. "What happened bacha??" He asked. "What is this??" She shouted showing her neck. "Naughty girl... don't you remember when I gave you this??... When I started...." He tried to explain. "Shut up!!!... I am not asking when this happened... I am asking why this happened?? She asked.

"Really??? Then what about this??" He asked showing his neck and near his chest where she gave him hickeys. She cleared her throat and said "When you wear a shirt it won't be visible to anyone... But even if I wear saree everyone can clearly see this!!... People will ask me about this!!". "Bacha... They all are know how crazy we are... And people are educated about Love bites... So they won't ask anything... Don't worry!!" He said and went to complete his bath.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉