"And you married a vampire?" Abhi asks her...Pragya Hugs Abhi from behind Holding His hair...

"Haa like how you married a Dracula" she says kissing his cheek...

Pragya rolls down laying besides him on her back...Abhi looks at Her...She looks at Him...Abhi winks at Her...

"Better luck next time Vampire...I'm not gonna forgive you until you do your fifty push-ups" Pragya tells Him...Abhi sighs...

"Come on Basundhi it's already night...we still doing this...We should be doing something else in bed" Abhi says coming close to her...

"Stop talking dirty Abhi...Now do your pushups then only next time you won't forget to spend time with me" She says...

"Okk fine!!" He says...She smiled at Him...She about to get up to sit on his back...Abhi rolls on coming on top of her...Her eyes widens...

"What are you doing Abhisek?" She whispered seeing him close to her...

"Push-ups" Saying this Abhi starts to do the rest of the pushups by having Pragya under him...

Pragya blushed when he comes down towards Her Pragya placed a kiss on his nose, head, cheeks ...Abhi too did the same...

"Thirty Two"

"Thirty three"

"Enough!!" Pragya says...Abhi stops...

"It's okk lemme do it...Even i want to burn my calories" Abhi says

"Let's burn it in some other way!" Saying this Pragya placed her lips on his lips pulling for a kiss...Both starts to kiss hungrily...

They rolls on the floor kissing Each other...Abhi scooped up Pragya and moves to bed ....They made love...

"Abhi" Pragya calls Abhi who is nuzzling Her neck...

"I'm hungry" she pushed him lightly taking his shirt...she wore his shirt....And Abhi wore his pants and they went to have their Dinner...And they drifted to sleep...

With Mallik...

Mallik is planning something big against Abhi to destroy him...

"Mallik Bhai!! We should be going to our secret place now to analyse whether everything is ready!" One of the men says...Mallik nods...

On the way...Mallik saw Pragya going with a man in a Bullet bike...Ah it's Abhi only..Mallik face broke into a smile seeing Pragya...

"Angel... it's been a long I have seen her!" Mallik smiles...

"Bhai!! Bhabhi" one of the men says...Mallik nods

"But with whom she's going??" Mallik tries to see Abhi's face but he couldn't see as he's wearing helmet and coolers...

"Hey Follow them" Mallik orders them...Mallik car following AbhiGya...

"Abhi fast...I'm gonna be late for the school!" Pragya says...

"Basundhi don't behave like a student...For God sake you're a Teacher" Abhi tells Chuckling at Her...

"Uff we are late because of " she stopped in middle...

"Haa why did you stopped?? We are late because" she cuts him in middle...

"Stop!! Not Here!!" She blushed...

"Don't worry Basundhi I'll give late note to your principal" Abhi tells her...Pragya smiles hearing it....

"Now you're treating me as a student" Pragya complaints and Abhi Chuckles Hearing it

Soon Abhi drops Her and he went to the station...Mallik noticed Pragya entering inside the school...

Mallik sends one of his men to the school to Know about Pragya...

His goon went straight way to principal room and threaten the principal and collected the details about Pragya...

"Bhai" that men came back...

"So what's my angel's name?" Mallik asks the men...The man hesitates how to tell the news to Mallik Bhai...

"What happen...Tell her name" Mallik orders him...

"Bhai!! Bhabhi name is Pragya" the men says...

"Pragya" Mallik smiles hearing he softly repeats her name....

"Her full name is Pragya Abhisek Prem Mehra" tells the man scared...

Mallik furiously grabs the men's Collar Hearing Abhi's name...

"WHAT THE HELL?? YOU MIGHT HAVE HEARD IT WRONG.... SHE'S NO WAY RELATED TO THAT ABHISEK" Shouts Mallik furiously in anger...The men looks down scared...

"No Bhai!! Principal said that She's Abhishek Mehra's Wife and they got married a month ago" tells the man....Mallik leaves his collar...

With Principal...

Principal madam calls Pragya to meet her..

"Mam...You called me?" Pragya came inside...

"Sit Pragya...It's really important" says the Principal in guilt...

Principal tells everything to Pragya...Pragya shocked hearing this...She wondered who might be...

"You leave it mam .. I'll inform it to my husband... Anyways the Goon or whomever asking about me would've come to know that I'm ACP ABHISEK MEHRA'S WIFE... Nobody will have a guts to touch my shadow knowing about my husband" Pragya tells the Principal without any fear in her voice...

At Night...Pragya informed about this to Abhi...Abhi shocked Hearing it...He wondered who might be...

"Is it Mallik?" Abhi thought...

"I'm damn sure it might be his men...You have come into my den Mallik... I'll show you who am I!" Abhi vows to himself...

Abhi looks at Pragya who is sleeping peacefully...He pulls her close to him...

"Nobody can touch you Pragya until I'm alive" Abhi kissed Her forehead...

The next day...Pragya is in home... Because she had an Off...Abhi went to station...

Abhi calls Pragya...

"Heyy Baby...One help"

"Haa ACP sir tell me" she says..

"Go my study room and take the brown colour file and tell me the codes which is written in first page" Abhi tells Her...

"One min ACP sir" She walks to study room...And she takes the file...She tells the codes...And Abhi cuts the call ...She about to keep the file back...

That's when she saw Mallik's photo which is fully covered by black scarf except his eyes...

Pragya takes the photo and looks into it...She looks into it...

"ACP sir??" She surprised seeing the photo...

To be continued...

What will happen next??

Target 🎯 100+ votes

Don't forget to cast your views

By Subagokul118