Part 2

There she is standing in a black babydoll lingerie.
Jimin holds her close to his body…
Y/N wraps her hands around Jimin's waist.
Y/N is able to feel Jimin's body heat…which is turning her on…
Meanwhile, Jimin is slowly rubbing and pressing Y/N's waist,shoulders & nape.
After sometime, they both pulls apart…gazing deeply into each other's eyes.
Y/N's gaze shifts to Jimin's lips and she ends up giving Jimin a peck on his lips.
Jimin steps back while Y/N stares blankly at his face.

Jimin smirks and turns around. He steps into the hot spring… Y/N knows she will not be able to resist him…and Jimin also knows this.

 He steps into the hot spring… Y/N knows she will not be able to resist him…and Jimin also knows this

Y/N proceeds and finally get into the hot spring.

Jimin pulls Y/N in his embrace…Y/N's cheeks slowly turn red and she blushes

Y/N's cheeks slowly turn red and she blushes.
Jimin noticing Y/N feeling a bit shy asked, “ So, didn't miss me? Right?”
Y/N : I did miss you, love.
Y/N puts her hands on Jimin's chest and shoulder. She lifts her face and starts to kiss Jimin passionately… Jimin bites her lower lips. Jimin pulls her closer as if he doesn't want any gap between them.
Both pulls apart for a moment.
Jimin stares deeply into Y/N's eyes and said, “I missed you too Y/N”, with that he cups her cheeks and starts kissing again. He strokes her neck with his fingers.
He bends his head a little towards Y/N's neck and starts giving slow wet kisses.
Y/N moans a little.
After sometime, they both pulls apart…
Y/N snuggles to Jimin while Jimin runs his fingers through her hair.
Y/N : Jimin?
Jimin : hmm…
Y/N : …
Jimin : yes baby?
Y/N : nothing, felt like calling out your name… its been quite sometime now since I called out your name. You are on your mission and I couldn't call you. I have missed your sweeeeeeet voice.
Jimin, blushing  lifts up your face by your chin.
Jimin : Y/N, I need you always by my side.
He hugged her tightly…
Y/N : me too Jimin
After sometime,
Jimin : Baby, its getting cold outside. Let's go inside?
Y/N : yeah sure