Part 1

Y/N enters the bedroom... sees a note and a rose on the bedside table.
The note says -
"Hello lovely, please meet me near hot spring... Waiting for you. There is a box inside your wardrobe. If only you are comfortable please wear whatever you will find in the box. Take your time. "
- ❤️JM
Y/N smiles. And curious too. Y/N opens the wardrobe to find the beautifully wrapped box.
Y/N opens the box.
Y/N gasps... Y/N finds a black babydoll lingerie inside the box.
Y/N : what is he thinking???!!!🙈
Y/N is somewhat nervous...👉🏾👈🏾 After spending some time staring at the lingerie, Y/N finally decides to wear it.
Once Y/N wears it, Y/N is busy admiring herself in front if the mirror and blushing! 🙈
Y/N : Jimin is waiting, I must go and check near the hot spring.
Y/N put on a bath robe on top of the lingerie and goes outside closing the door behind her…
Y/N standing near the hot spring... And sees Jimin sitting with his legs dipped into water. He is wearing only black shorts and have a towel on his lap . Y/N goes closer to him...
Y/N. : Jimin?
Jimin turns towards me and smiles... He extends his hand indicating to sit beside him.
Y/N takes her place beside him...Jimin is staring at Y/N, adoring Y/N.
Jimin : Did I make you uncomfortable?
Y/N : No,no... Its ....
Jimin (placed his hand on yours) : sure?
Y/N ( smiled looking at Jimin) : ofcourse
Jimin : so, did you miss me?
Y/N (with a evil smirk on her face ) : nope, not at all
Jimin(sad pout) : cool, I guess I will just go and sleep
Jimin got up and was about to leave...
Y/N stops him by his wrist…
Y/N : seriously? You will just leave?
Jimin(with a smirk) : what else to do?
Jimin starts approaching towards Y/N, one step at a time...
The expression in his eyes is... sensual yet tender…
Jimin puts one hand on Y/N's head and another hand on her waist pulling her closer to him...
Jimin(whispering near my ear) : shall I take off your bathrobe?
Y/N nodded indicating yes…
Jimin then unties the knot of the bathrobe...releaving the front section of Y/N's lingerie. He kisses just below Y/N's earlobe and pulls down one side of bathrobe....
He stops to look at Y/N's face... She also looks at him...
Y/N's mind : Yes, I missed him, I missed how he looks at me, how he touches me, how he comforts me, everything... I missed him...
He keeps staring into Y/N's eyes
And he pulls down another side of Y/N's bathrobe ....
He places Y/N's bathrobe along with his towel…