Chapter 18

Date Posted: May 10, 2015

In all honesty, I love that photo. omg. I love it so much.

because Ginshi is like

"hoLY SHIT SHE GOT MY *high pitched* BAAAAAAAAAALLSSSS oh wait she was close *hysterical laughing*

dude I loVE GINSHI HHHHH MY BABY

yeah I finished reading Tokyo ghoul RE yesterday I can't wait for the update omg doesn't it update every Sunday?? idk

but I hate Kuki omg he can suck my imaginary salad dick.

fuck him.

anyways I have planned that there will be at least 30 chapters. unless.

I can end the book with someone dying.

nah I'm kidding I probably won't XD

but you never know.

anyways here's da chapter.

I'm going to add QS in here now that I'm reading the manga huehuehuehue.

am I the only one that read QS throughout the manga as quit shit?

hah.

OMG MY MOM GOT US WIFI AGAIN //loUD SOBBING

-x-

"Tooru.. I need to tell you something."

Tooru blinks at me, but doesn't respond. He looks down at the floor and crosses his arms.

"Tooru.. I like you. I really do like you, but I think we should break up," I say quickly.

I avoid eye contact by looking at the ground.

He instantly looks up with fear.

"What? No, you can't. You can't," he pleads.

"Tooru I-"

"Sasaki you don't know everything I've been through. Please, you can't," he begs.

Guilt hits me like a bullet. I don't know what he's been through.

"I'm sorry," I say. I grab him by the shoulders and stare him directly in the eyes.

I kiss him for a quick second, then walk to the door, leaving Tooru standing there.

-x-

Here I am. Standing.

In front of what used to be my home.

What happened?

It's.. gone.

Burnt.

Rubble.

I don't have many memories here.. considering most of my memory is gone.

Most.

I glare at the rubble, turn, and walk away.

The street lights started to click on one by one. I watched as each yellow light glowed on the street.

I stick my hands in my pocket and sigh. I look off to the side and start walking again.

I go with the expression "everything happens for a reason", but I know by fact that that is a lie.

-x-

(3rd Person POV)

Hinami has gone to do her 'work', or something of that nature.

Some guy came to your door and was telling you to get her. He looked weird and kept speaking another language.. I don't know. He kept saying 'she needs to hurry. Master Shuu wants her'.