Chapter 15

If you haven't noticed my pattern, I think I'm going to update every thousand views I get. it doesn't matter how long it takes xD

I probably sound thirsty for reads jfc trust me I'm not lmfao.

but this hasn't got 8k yet but ah who cares I just want you all to know that I'm not thirsty for reads ty <333

I updated the description for this book like a while back lmao XD but damnnnnn you should check it out bc you don't know what you're missing.

AND THE PICTURE GIVES ME LIFE OMG I LOVE THIS ARTIST SO MUCH

-x-

I woke up with a giant headache.

"Shit." I cover my mouth and run to the bathroom. I vomit.

'Shit... must've drank too much last night... should've drank water...'

The feeling of throw up crawls up my throat again. I hurl my head over the toilet and vomit.

I hear the soft patter of footsteps heading toward me.

"So Hinami... did you throw up when you woke up, too?"

"Actually, I didn't drink any because I wasn't with you and that brat."

I recognise the voice. I whip my head around and stare at this person.

Tooru..?

"Uh.. Tooru? What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Oh, I just so happened to be passing by, considering you and Sasaki are pretty close," she said and crosses her arms.

"Hah?"

(god as you can see I love Ayato so much omg)

"Have you seen Sasaki? I haven't seen him since last night and I suspect he came over here," she says.

"Hm.. no I haven't seen him since last night either."

"Oh yeah?" she asked rudely.

"Yeah," Hinami said, appearing out of nowhere.

Tooru whips her head around and stares Hinami up and down.

"Uh, stop checKING ME OOOWT," Hinami said and turned away.

Tooru looks at Hinami likes she's some sort of stupid pig. I scowl.

"How did you even get in here?" I ask. "Because as I can see, you've broken into my house."

She whips her head around and in two seconds she has a gun to my head. Hinami and I scream.

"Stay. Away. From. Sasaki."

She pulls the trigger slightly, making it make a click sound. I gulp loudly.

"You can't control who he hangs out with and you can't control who I hang out with." My voice is cracking.

She smirks and pushes the gun on my harder. "So, you're talking back? Well then I'll have to punish you."

She turns her head to Hinami and smiles. She puts the gun to her head too, making Hinami burst into tears and me screaming.

"Don't touch her you mangled bitch!" I screech.

"Oh?"

She pulls the trigger.

(Sasaki's POV)

I've been walking around for hours.

I haven't gone home.