Chapter 16

A/N:

*OH MY GOD* I HATE THIS NEW UPDATE.. *SO* MUCH. IT. SUCKS. ASS. I WANT TO SHOOT MYSELF WHY THE FUCK DID I UPDATE IT. I SAW THE ICON WAS DIFFERENT IN THE UPDATE SO I KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING TO BE JAZZED UP. JFC I HATE THIS. FML. ANYONE ELSE HATE IT?!

btw there's a LITTLE smut in this huehue 🌚

Date posted: April 26th, 2015

omfg I'm making this chapter mixed up with present and future and past basically Homestuck haH

(yOuR pOv)

===> Hours in the past...

I don't even know what just happened.

All I remember is Tooru pulling the trigger, and Hinami and me screaming. But basically the only thing I could hear was Hinami's horrid screams filling my ears.

I stare at Hinami.

Her eyes are wide with horror as the liquid runs down her face.

But.. it isn't blood.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's water.

Hinami touches her face and stares at the liquid.

"Wa...ter?"

Tooru laughs. "Well duh! Why would I ever shoot you, you did nothing wrong!"

She hugs Hinami. Hinami pushes her off and stares at her with hatred.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE," I say sternly.

"Whatever you say, (nickname)."

My eyes fill with hatred. "OUT!!"

She walks out of the bathroom and her footsteps slowly fade away. Hinami and I sigh.

I hear a low rumble and look around the room.

"Sorry.. I'm just a bit hungry. Let's eat," Hinami says. I stand up and lend her a hand. She greatfully takes it and balances herself.

I shake my head and walk slowly to the kitchen. After all, Hinami is shaking like a frightened dog.

We approach the kitchen and hear silverware drop to the floor. I rush into the kitchen and see the one and only Tooru.

She is eating a hotdog and see us. She yelps and ketchup falls on her shirt.

"I SAID GET OUT!" I scream. She smirks and runs the faucet. She gets a paper towel and fills it with water. She rings it out and starts wiping the ketchup stain.

"See ya," she says and closes the door behind her. I sigh loudly.

"Hinami, you can stay here. I'm getting a security lock that only you and I can get in the house. Okay?" I say. She nods and collapses.

I lift and carry her like a baby to my bedroom. I lay her down smoothly.

"Good morning, Hinami. I'll see you in the afternoon."

-x-

===> Hours in the future

Hinami eventually woke up and we watched T.V until we heard a loud bang on the door.

"Sigh, I'll get it," I say.

I lift my body up and sluggishly walk to the door. I open it to reveal Sasaki.