Chapter 04

Date Written: February 10, 2015

(Your P.O.V)

I woke up with something warm pressing against me.

"...Mmg...?"

I sit up and and look at this human heater. It's Kaneki Ken. Why am I not surprised?

We just started dating... WAIT.

I JUST SLEPT WITH A GUY.

My face instantly started to heat up as my face turned a dark red.

I was screaming on the inside.

I mean, we didn't have any sexual contact, you know, except for the kiss he gave me.

I touched my lips softly, knowing this white haired boy had kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend through my favourite book. His lips are so soft... mm I just want to kiss them again while he sleeps.

I made a 'hmph' sound and shook Kaneki awake reluctantly. He is so beautiful in sleep.

He opens his eyes and blinked slowly.

My heart just skipped a beat.

"Mm. Morning you lil Ice Cream Bucket," I said and giggled.

His eyes were full of sleep and he smiled while closing his eyes.

"Morning, cutie," he said and sat up. He kissed my forehead and my face heated up, making my heart skip a beat.

Why does he make me feel like this?

I hummed and got out of bed, stretching my arms. He just stared at me with a smug look.

"What?!" I ask nervously.

He chuckled. "Mm, you're not wearing any pants."

I instantly looked down to see myself in my underwear.

My face instantly heated up and I covered my lower half.

"Mm, I'm going to kill you!" I said, picking up a pillow and throwing it in his face.

He laughed and through the pillow away, still looking at the lower half of my body.

"Don't cover up," he pouted. "We're dating now, anyways. It's not like you're going to see my pen--"

I laughed nervously and cut him off. "Hah. No, no, no, no. That won't happen in a long time, Ken," I said, waving my hands.

He pouted. He's obviously trying to...

"Shut up," I said, walking over to my dresser and putting on under-armer black pants.

"And stop staring at my ass."

"Stop pointing your ass in my face."

I turned around and glared at him. He laughed in response.

I had then realised that my mum was home.

"Fuck," I cursed.

"Hm? What's wrong (nickname)?" he asked, getting up and putting on his shoes.

I glared at him for calling me my nickname. It's so embarrassing.

"Don't call me that!"

"I knew it always bugged you," he said and laughed.

"Anyways," I growled. "My mums home. You might want to leave before she--"

My mom walked in. She was taken aback to see me putting on pants and him putting on his shoes in a hurry.

"Um... mom it's not what it-"

She ignored me and looked straight at Kaneki.

"did yOU WEAR A CONDOM?" she asked.

My face instantly turned red with embarrassment.

"Get out mom! We just started dating so we wouldn't have sexual intercourse just yet!" I said, completely flustered that the fact that my mom thinks I had just had sex.

"So you have a boyfriend? Hm. He's cute. He'll probably break your heart like all of those--"

"Mom. Shut the fuck up and get out," I growled and pushed her out. I heard her laugh behind the door.

"There's coffee for you once you're done in there!" she informed and I listened as her footsteps drifted away.

I sighed and looked at Kaneki. He was smirking.

"Where would you like to go on our first date?" he asks.

"Mm," I say, turning back around and putting on track shoes. "I don't know. Make it a surprise."

He smiled. "Okay!"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room. Mom was in the kitchen, scrolling through her FaceBook feed and sipping her coffee. She waved at us as we ran out the door.

She is so embarrassing.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we ran.

"Pft, it's a surprise," he said and glanced my way. I sneered as he led me to this secret place.

And as I thought.

Anteiku.

I chuckle and he leads me inside.

"Our first date is at our favourite place," he said and led me to a seat.

Practically the rest of the day was so sweet. He would lean over the table and kiss me, and Hinami would watch and would ask how love felt. Touka would complain that she doesn't want Hinami bringing boys home.

It was sweet.

I smiled at the memory. Kaneki had noticed that I had spaced out and just stared at me. There was a spark in his eyes. It made my heart skip a beat.

"(F/N)?"

"Mm?"

"Will you be... my girlfriend... again?" he asked.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

OoO

he asked you to be his girlfriend (/o\)

will you say yes?

will you say no?

find out next time🌚

^^why do I even put that XD.

but anYWAYS.

THERE ARE ALREADY ALMOST 200 READS ON THIS BOOK JFC

and I hit 6k reads on my eremin book EEEEKK!!!

if you like Attack on Titan and ship eremin... I would check out me book🌚

beware that it'll make you cry.

Date Published: January 11, 2015