1/ Obito Meets Kami

Ch. 1: obito meets kami

After Obito died in the hands of Kaguya, as his body was disintegrated after he got hit by her Ash Bone Kekkei Mora technique, he meet God.

God brought his soul to his presence and welcome him, then he told him:

God: I have seen your life and how you got used when your mind broke after witnessing the death of your beloved. And so, I've decided to give you another chance to live. A 2nd chance.

"I will send you to a new world without Chakra and start your new life there. Make friends and enjoy the adventure. And if you can, love someone else and try to forget your past.

"Remember, you are not Uchiha Obito the Shinobi, you are Uchiha Obito, a new person. The world where Im sending you, is a world of Magic."

"Im going to give you 3 wishes, think of it as a Bonus gift from me to you. Now, if you know what your wishes are, say it."

Obito: thank you for giving me a chance, Kami-sama. My 1st wish: is for my Sharingan to upgrade to Eternal Magekyou Sharingan, then Rinnegan.

God: very easy. *PING* there, granted.

Obito send Chakra to his eyes and create a clone. After the clone confirm his new eyes, it poof. Just as God said and as his wish, his eyes did evolve to EMS then RINNEGAN.

Obito: COOL! Thank you, Kami-sama! As for my 2nd wish: I want to be a Grand Master Level in the Art of Fuinjutsu. I have always wanted to attain a Level 15 mastery in the art but never got to achieved it, now that I have the chance I want to obtain that level.

God(laughing): very clever of you, little Uchiha. Alright, granted. *PING*

Knowledge about the Art of Fuinjutsu enter Obito's brain, he almost screamed from pain as his brain felt like exploding from the overloading of information. Good thing God raise his hand and magically ease the pain.

Obito smile as he really got the knowledge about Fuinjutsu from the previous Masters and Grand Masters in the art. He concluded that the majority of the knowledge belongs to the Uzumaki Clan, as they are known to be experts.

Obito: thank you again, Kami-sama. I finally got what I always wish to be. As for my last wish: I want mastery over Senjutsu, just like Hashirama Senju.

God look at him with a shocking gaze.

God(smile): you have thought everything through, little Uchiha, I'm shock. Alright, you can have it. *PING*. Since your wishes has been granted, I will now send you to the world of magic called, EARTHLAND. Good luck and Do good this time, Uchiha Obito.

Obito(nod): I will, Kami-sama. I promise, I won't waste this 2nd chance that you give me, thank you.

And with the blinding light envelope Obito, he disappeared in the Holy Place of the Deity. When Obito open his eyes again, he is standing in the middle of the road, in front of the gate of an enormous building made of bricks and cement.

At the top the gate, he read the word 'FAIRYTAIL' written in it. Then, a sensation similar to the time his 2nd wish was granted, information he needed to not become ignorant in this new world enter his mind.

God: (this is my last gift to you, so you will not be ignorant. Bye Bye.)

Obito sigh and process to information he got before entering the guild building.

A/N: hi guys, RokuShiki90 here. This is my new fic works, I hope you will like it. Don't forget to Vote, Follow and Check my other works. Thanks.