Contact Made!

He grabbed her upper thigh, moving her even closer to him, cock grinding on her sensitive cunt. Internally groaning from pleasure, Hook brought her body up to dick level.

But instead of jolting his hips forward, Hook slid the tip of his length up and down her folds, wet with orgasm.

Wendy craned her neck up and pressed her hips forward, forcing the tip to penetrate her shallowly. Hook met her cold stare with one of pause.

"Hurry up now," she said in an exasperated tone. Wendy put her head back down on the pillow, but didn't break eye contact.

Once again, Hook repressed a bark of laughter. "Don't worry, Darling. I'll show you a good time."

He began to move, sliding in and out with ease. Wendy closed her eyes and hummed with satisfaction at the girth, at the way his cock filled her up nicely. Unbeknownst to her, a wicked grin had started to form on the pirate's face.

He gripped her thigh harder and raised her leg, giving him further access to her cunt. Wendy's eyes shot open as his cock slid further and further into her depths, just kissing her cervix.

The bastard was holding out on me!

He began to move. His balls slapped against her skin, and his hook pressed into her stomach, feeling the subtle bulge his cock made every time it re-entered her.

"Take it all, Darling."

As if in response, her walls squeezed his cock tighter. Her breasts bounced up and down with every thrust. The air grew heavy with the smell of sex.

He pulled out and turned her on her stomach, slapping her ass. Wendy groaned and raised her hips. Her hands came to part her ass cheeks, exposing her dripping cunt to Hook.

"All finished?" she teased.

"Not in the slightest," he replied, spanking her once more.

His hand pulled on her hair, causing her neck to snap back. His cock slid back in and continued its assault.

"Oh, Hook! Fuck me harder!" Wendy cried out.

His hand moved from her hair to her tits. He clutched them and pulled her body closer to his- chest to back. She felt his beard on her neck and the weight of his body on his.

The same feeling had come back, and she came over his cock. Only a few seconds later, his cum flooded her walls. She pressed her ass into him, but he had no plans to pull out anyway.

"You like it when I pound that fucking pussy?" Hook growled into her ear. The thin metal of his hook slipped in between her slit, preventing his cum from leaking down her thighs.

He licked the outer part of her ear when Wendy didn't answer. She moaned and grabbed his beard, tasting herself on his lips.

But before the kiss could deepen, Hook pulled away. "Only ladies who answer get a kiss."

"Oh, fuck you."

"The fucking's over, Darling." He swiped his hook against her pussy lips and pinched her ass with his good hand.

Wendy sat up, but Hook was already off the bed, pulling on his pants. "Get cleaned up," he said.