Let's Begin

With an expert flick of Hook's sword, the ropes around Wendy fell to the floor. Her skin was red and stung slightly from where they were wrapped around her. Her fingers instinctively went to rub and soothe the raw patches.

What a brute, she thought. If only he weren't so fucking hot.

She stood up slowly, eyeing the captain up and down. Wendy stepped forward, but stumbled, her legs still full of pins and needles.

Hook made the same face- the one where his left eye twitched, and his lips pulled inward, as if holding in a chortle.

Her hand gripped the bedpost, steadying herself. How dare he laugh?

"My pain is amusing then?"

Hook waved his good hand, dismissing her. "You're still a child, Wendy-bird," he said. "Nothing more."

"Oh?" she said, fingers digging into the wood. "How so?"

"Your mannerisms," he said bluntly.

"I-"

"Your attitude and behavior." He was on a roll now, waving his hook as he thought. He did not look at her as he did so. "Even your posture. Should I continue?"

"You said I was grown. Why have you changed your mind so suddenly?"

"People are allowed to change their minds, girl." His eyes wandered to the painting of a pirate ship hung over the bed.

Motherfucker. Does he think to toy with me?!

Wendy's other hand moved to grab his chin and forcibly pull him down to meet her gaze. But in the same second, Hook's hand caught her wrist mid-air, with her fingers just barely grazing his beard.

The air became hot as their breaths mingled in the still air of the cabin. Wendy leaned forward, tiptoeing, trying to be at eye-level with the captain.

Hook sucked in a breath as Wendy's breasts pressed against his chest, but he stepped back.

Wendy stepped forward, closing the gap once more.

Hook sighed and removed his grip on Wendy's wrist, gently placing his hand on her lower back. The touch sent jolts of electricity up her spine.

"You'll regret this," he said, finally looking down on her. His eyes were full of lust, his heart racing. The perfect picture of a man with his sanity hanging by a thread.

Just as she wanted. To be devoured by the villain from her childhood.

Wendy yanked his arm down, finally causing him to stumble. She pressed her lips to his, savoring the taste of the salty sea.