'We need to see, Mate, Nole.' Alex immediately whined, which I found myself nodding to because I knew he was right.

'I know.' I responded as I gathered my bearings and straightened up.

I haven't seen Melissa since Sunday and it's driving both Alex and I crazy. I don't think my body can handle any more heat flashes and dizzy spells. I need to see my mate before the mate bond drives me crazy with my constant need for her. Damn, I miss her so much and so does Alex, it's driving us crazy.

"Done Papa!" Grace's excited voice chirped, knocking me out of my thoughts as she appeared in front of me.

"Great, Sweetheart!" I tried to return her enthusiasm as I grabbed her Moana backpack from the chair along with my laptop bag. "Please grab my keys for me, Darling?"

"Okay!" She sweetly responded as she grabbed the house keys from the kitchen bowl and followed me to the door. "Papa, can you believe my birthday is coming?"

"I can, Sweetheart," I enthusiastically smiled at her as I opened the door for her and followed behind her. "Keys please, Baby Girl?"

She excitedly bobbed her head, making her ponytails dance on her head as she handed me the house keys. The car keys were already in my back pocket along with my cellphone.

"Are you excited, Papa? I am." She enthusiastically chirped as we made our way towards the car," Papa look!" She suddenly squealed, pointing at someone I have been wanting to see for days as she locked the door and made her way down her driveway. Even from where I was, I could tell she looked gorgeous in her skinny jeans, navy blue heeled boots, white vest and black leather jacket. Her hair was let loose to brush the collar of her jacket and a pair of headphones were nestled on her head. She was as gorgeous as I remembered. Yeah, that sounds a bit exaggerated. A black and white school bag was loosely hanging off her one shoulder, meaning that she was probably on her way to school.

As if she felt our gazes, she turned in our direction. Her features immediately glimmered in joy as she happily waved at us.

Grace was more than happy to vigorously wave back in excitement as giggles of joy left her body. I unlike my niece settled for a silent sign that told her to wait as I took hold of Grace's hand, unfortunately for her it's the one she was using to wave.

"Papa!" She pouted in complaint as I halted her enthusiastic greeting.

"I'm sorry, Pumpkin." I apologised as we made our way over to her. She waited patiently and removed her navy blue, Volcano headphones from her head, letting them hang around her neck instead as she most likely paused the music on her Samsung A22.

"Good morning!" She enthusiastically smiled at us while cutely tilting her head to the side as we stopped in front of her.

"Meli!" Grace happily chirped as she wrapped her arms around Melissa's legs in a hug.

"Hi Gracie Pie!" She returned the enthusiasm as she picked up Grace and cuddled her against her body while rubbing their cheeks together.

"I missed you." Grace pouted at Melissa.

"I missed you too, Sweetheart," She cooed as she placed Grace on her hip, not caring that the toddler's shoes might dirty her. "Good morning, Nolan. Fancy seeing you this morning." She smiled at me.