chp 8: sport festival

BOOM
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOOM
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOOM

Katsuki:"useless piece of shit!"

Izumi:"disappointment!"

Shoto:"trash!"

shoto sends fire at him which covered his vision

BOOM

katsumi sends an explosion from his back side which causes it to break and dislocate his right arms

Katsumi:"waste of space!"

Scene changed to izumi using her telekinesis to fling izuku towards the ceiling and then back down to the ground into desks which broke a lot of his bones and left cuts and bruises.

It changed again to shoka sending ice at him which incased almost half of his body

BOOM

Then it changed to katsuki sending an explosion towards his stomach

Then it changed to izuku on the ground reaching out asking his parents for help but they turned their back on him or just yelled at him for being over dramatic.

as each memory passed though, izuku remained expressionless. This wasn't anything new to him since it's been 14 years since it first started, about 6 months before his mark appeared on his chest. and it's been more than 4 years since he's stopped reacting to it And, the memories were only a weeks worth of pain he had endured.

Before, it stopped him from being able to get much sleep with the constant panic attacks he had at night and with no one around to help him, some days he didn't get any sleep. It was mostly the reason why he slept so much in class. The other reason being was the extra homework he was given from his school which caused him to stay up late sometimes just to finish it.

BOOM

Scene then changed to where he was running from them but izumi used her telekinesis to stop him which broke one of his legs in the process.

As the memories kept going, he heard the voice again, ....Chanting.

(The chanting Starts at 7:00, end as 7:25 and replace the sound and voices in the background with the sounds of him struggling/groaning in pain with explosions, rumbling and the tormentors voices)

Izuku sighed before forcing himself awake.

Sure before, he was furious but... he wasn't going to go and chase after old memories. He can't change what's been done so, why waste his time and get all angry about it. He's got more important things to worry about and, he's already suppressed his rage before.

[back in the real world]

He was currently laying down on a couch sleeping before opening his eyes. He moved his head to look towards the window to see that it was raining with thunder outside.

As he stared out the window for abit, he felt his smart watch vibrated. He looked at it and saw he got a notification from his government phone which works off of its own private network. He summoned it from his pocket dimension and looked at the text.