chp 3: new school and meeting "daisy" (polishing/rewriting

(Currently polishing/rewriting parts)

It's been 7-8 months and Aizawa and emi have transferred izuku to a different school. During those months, izuku had become emotionless the day after being released from the hospital, which worried them, especially Emi. they explained to him about his quirk which he was somewhat interested about but didn't express anything else. They had also taken him to see why he had become emotionless to then also finding out about his mental health which, to say the least, was extremely terrible for someone his age.

It was so much so, It was also enough for Emi to decide to kill a bitch, but izuku intervened not wanting for her to do something she might regret. The reason for him becoming emotionless was that he had bottled up his emotions so much that, when he finally let it go, it was to much for his brain to handle causing it to shut down that part of him. Although it's a miracle it hadn't shut down years before. So with the help of therapy and constant affection from aizawa and Emi, a bit more than usual from emi, he was able to regain a small fraction of it but, even longer for him to even display a small genuine smile to which, only they have seen a handful of times in the last month. His birthday also came so he is now 15 and he had also asked aizawa if he could train him which caught him off guard for a bit but, did help him while he also worked out although, his muscles grew at an unnatural rate which was chalked up to his quirk. This caused the them to tone it down to keep it level. During this, they checked out the weapons that he had which..... most didn't look like from this world

[flashback]

Aizawa and izuku are currently at a random field testing out izukus quirk, Izuku currently is holding a huge log up in the air as if it was nothing, surprising aizawa as he tried to erase his quirk when izuku went to pick it up.

Izuku:"why did you need me to pick it up?"

Aizawa:"well it was to test out your quirks strength but I guess I also can't erase your quirk...."He said surprised

Izuku:"oh.." he said with no emotion as he dropped the log, letting it fall with a thud.

Aizawa:"never mind that, now that we got that covered. I think we should see what your weapons are."

Izuku:"you sure, Isn't there a test that can show what my weapons are or can do?"

Aizawa:"well the quirk test should have given at least a description of the weapons but, there was none. and the doctor said to get a more detailed description would need a blood test, and you know how that went."

Izuku:"right, the needle broke just trying to pierce the skin......."

Aizawa:"let's try the super shotgun first, while it's obvious what it is. I wonder what makes it super."

Izuku:"so... how do I bring it out...?"

Aizawa thought about it for a bit wonder how because of obvious reasons, he doesn't have a quirk similar to this.

Aizawa:".....try concentrating on bringing it out from
An invisible bag that you store it in. You may not know what it is but, since it is apart of your quirk, you may be able to sense what it is when thinking about it."

Izuku just shrugged and tried it sense that's the best option at the current moment. He concentrated on how he described and tried to bring up a thought on how. With aizawa, he waited for a minute until he saw a blue light illuminate from izuku's right palm, showing that it was working. As Izuku concentrated, he felt something. It was cold to the touch, yet its metal felt undoubtedly refined.

With aizawa, he saw the blue light start to form a weapon. It looked like a sawed off shotgun, but a lot bigger and very likely more powerful as it was the length of his legs. Under the barrel at the tip, two gold prongs stood pointed outwards. Just seeing it gave him an uneasy vibe, especially as if gun felt like it held an aura on its own.