chp 2: guilt and explanation (polishing

(Currently being polished/fixed)

Right after Izumi got home from the mall yesterday with her friends, they waited for izuku but, he never came which caused them to worry for a bit. Izumi asked her mother if she had seen izuku, to which she said no. This caused them to worry more but inko just reassured them that he would be back sooner or later. After this, the two twins went back to their house with Izumi going to bed but, with a gut feeling of something bad, but she just shook it off. Inko already forgetting to make sure izuku came home.

It's the next day and Right now, inko is on patrol while toshinori left with Izumi to train her so she can inherit ofa. She just stopped a group of bank robbers from getting away in their vehicle and media being media, they were quick to the scene. Just as she was about to leave, a boy quickly ran up to her.

Boy:"wait, telek! Can I please get your autograph!" He said as he showed a notebook with art of her

Telek:"oh, of course sweetie." She said as she grabbed the book and sighed it before giving it back.

The crowd awed at the sight

Boy:"thank you!!" He said as he quickly ran back towards his mother.

As she looked at the boy go back to his mother, she saw him happily show his mother the signature before he was enveloped in a hug by said mother. This caused a discomfort within her as she felt something missing, but didn't know where. She then flew off to patrol some more

As she was flying, she notice a billboard promoting a theme park for family fun as it showed a whole family on a water slide having the time of their life. This only further increased the discomfort as a pit formed in her stomach.

She decided to stop for a bit on a roof and call her husband to check on Izumi feeling like it was related to her. She waited for bit before her husband picked up

Toshinori:"hey honey, how are you doing?."

Inko:" good, just wanted to check up on how Izumi is doing."

Toshinori:"she's doing great, although it seems like someone was already here before. Anyways, how's patrol?"

As inko hoped checking up in her would help with the discomfort, it didn't which worried her a bit.

Inko:"nothing much, just the usual heist and what not."

Toshinori:"good to hear any- hmm? Oh, it's your mother." He said a he was interrupted.

Inko:"what happened?"

Toshinori:"oh, it's Izumi. She just saw me on the phone and asked who it was. She said she wants to talk to you."

Inko:"okay, put her though." She thought hopefully talking to her daughter would help.

As few seconds passed before someone spoke on the phone exhausted, but the discomfort didn't go away.

Izumi:"hey mom, how are you?"

Inko:"I'm doing okay princess."

Izumi:"moooooom, please stop calling me that, I'm not a little girl anymore!" She said embarrassed as you can hear a small chuckle on the other side of the phone from toshinori.

Inko:"hehe, I'm sorry but you will always be my little girl." She chuckled

Izumi just groaned in embarrassment

Inko;"anyways, how's training going with your father?"

Izumi:"it's alright although, I think he is pushing me a bit too much."

Inko:"well, you have to remember. It's a powerful quirk so you need to be strong enough to handle it."

Izumi:"I guess your right, but what am I going to say if people ask about it. My quirk is telekinesis, not strength enchantment."