"Everything is gonna be alright Y/n" she whispered.

"We can go shopping if it makes you feel better" Jimin said, his eyes were filled with worry. 'It's not a bad idea. It would ease my mind' "Sure Jimnshi, why not?" I said sitting up straight.

"Then we'll head to the club" Betty claimed walking over us with a glass of water in her hands. "What about Taehyung? Is he gonna come?" Samara asked with curiosity.

Taehyung was the only source that can provide her information about his bother. Kim Seokjin.

"I don't think he can. He's busy with the wedding plans" Jimin answered scrolling on his phone.

Taehyung was about to get married, and he's been so busy lately. He was always close with us but nowadays it seems like we've become more distant.

He was dedicating his full time to his girl, soon to be wife.

We kinda miss him.

LATER THAT NIGHT, AT HAVANA CLUB

AUTHOR'S POV

The girls went to the club as Betty offered. They thought the music and alcohol will distract her thoughts. But little did they know that another drama will occur in her life.

The girls were wearing short cocktail dresses that reached their mid thighs. Samara's and Betty's long hair was falling perfectly on their shoulders.

Betty's red lipstick gave her a sexy look. The siren eyeliner she wore was perfectly drawn above her eyelids. She didn't even waste a single second as she walked at the bar to take drinks. The girls could tell how every man in the club was checking their friend out.

She was confident as she walked over the bartender. The two followed behind like lost puppies. Y/n hands were clutching the strap of her purse. She didn't know why she was nervous today.

Betty sat at the barstool and ordered her tequila shots followed by Samara meanwhile Y/n ordered her usual nonalcoholic drinks. "I thought you were going to drink today" Samara said after she took a shot of her tequila.

Y/n's eyes roamed all over the club to avoid Smara's question. She never liked the taste of alcohol let alone getting drunk. She always had excuses when it comes to this topic.

"I'm not feeling like it Sam" she started with her usual excuses.

The two rolled their eyes by their friend's statement, until Betty's eyes landed on someone catching both Samara's and Y/n's attention. "What is it Betty? It seems like you saw a ghost" Samara said following her direction.

Betty's face was red as a tomato by now. Her friends were confused to see her like this for the first time in a while. Y/n followed her direction just to spot Mr. Jeon from afar.

"M-mr Jeon?" Y/n uttered.

The one and only Jeon Jungkook. Eunwoo's only friend was standing over a table that was placed across them with an evil smirk. Her eyes travelled from Jungkook to her friend acknowledging that there might be something happening between them.

Before she was able to open her mouth another familiar figure popped beside him. Y/n can feel her heartbeat increasing dangerously by the man in front of her. It was no one else but Cha Eunwoo.

Their eyes met but Eunwoo broke the eye contact before she could even react. It was like she was never there. Her boss knew how to make her feel insecure.