"Lou, I'm sorry he couldn't love you the way you deserve it." I accepted the hug from him before shoving him playfully, "Don't go sappy on me, you dumb alpha."

*****
"Brent get your ass back here and give me my sausages back!" I yelled to the man child of an alpha who was running with a dish full of sausages I just barbecued, burning my skin standing under the sun, "Oh you want sausages huh?" He winks and I growl at him,

"Get over here you brat." When he didn't budge I hand over the spatula to Michael who laughed and took it from me, before I took off towards him, "Look who we have here." He wiggles his brows raising the plates high up, that fucking asshole,

"Give it back ya cunt." I mutter slow enough for my mother to not hear but loud enough for him because he laughs loudly, "Very mature, Lou." I squint my eyes at him reaching out but failing miserably,

"Brent!" I screech and he laughs again, I ready myself and then lunge towards him. The alpha being stumbles over and pulls me down with him, I gasp watching my beautiful sausages on the ground, "You are such a dick!" I cry punching his chest, he continues to laugh and before I knew it I was picking up some mud and rubbing it over his stupid shiny head.

"Oh not my hair you little shit!" He yelps making me laugh maniacally as I continue to mess his beautiful hair,

I felt him before I saw him, my back straightening up as the intense notes of dark chocolates and rosemary reached my nostrils, my head snapped towards the entrance and there he was, my king, my lycan, his green eyes a golden shade making a shiver lick my spine, "Um." My mother squeaks obviously smelling him, I bared my teeth at her, omega taking over my senses, right now she wasn't my mother but an omega who was inhaling the scent of my alpha.

I would've controlled it if it were up to me but feral instincts took over and I stood up wobbling my way towards my alpha, my body wasn't functioning because of my mind.

"Alpha." I mumbled immediately nosing Harry's neck, thick fingers wrapped around the back of my head pulling me away, "I'm here to take you home." He gritted out, his eyes were still the golden colour but this time it was mixed with a bit of red signalling his anger. At what?

I whimper in his hold, "Go pack your bags we are leaving." But I wanted to kiss him! I frowned and went on my tiptoes, "I wanna kiss you though." He lowly growled looking me dead in the eyes before spitting out lowly, "Why don't you kiss the alpha you were all playful with huh?" I froze, my body tensing and my omega howled loudly.

"I'll be waiting here, Louis, Go." He ordered in his alpha voice and it was biology for me to order, with my head hung low I rushed to my assigned room. I didn't bothered checking on my mum because I knew Michael had her away from the glowering lycan in their home.

"Is he-Is he abusive, Louis?" Brent's voice comes and I snap my head towards him frowning deeply, "What? No! He's not. He's angry right now."

"Oh shit. It's because of me isn't it? Look, I'm really sorry—"

"Hey no shush. It's not because of you, look say sorry to mum because I uh growled at her, it's not me I swear. It's just my omega gets real protective towards Harry." I ranted stuffing my clothes and accessories.

"Look, if he's abusive or like you're suffering—"

"Shut up Brent." I fondly whisper before hugging him goodbye, his reluctance towards me made me feel like having the elder sibling I never had. My other siblings stayed with Mark but they were all younger than me.

When I went back Harry was pacing around, he looked at me through light golden eyes before nodding and then coming forward to grab my bag, he held my hand in his palm walking us out and towards his car.

When I was sitting in the backseat with him, iI just realised that how could a simple weekend go so wrong?

******

Harry didn't spoke to me the entire ride to the airport and when I tried to hold his hand he jerked it back, "Harry." I whispered, tearful when he did nothing but grabbed hold of my bags walking forward as if I didn't exist.

"Harry talk to me, please." He grunted, he had shades on him which is why I couldn't see his eyes but I know he's still very angry, if his radiating pheromones were any indication. I cower in shame when people ogled us both at the airport. Wincing when arms came around me pulling me to a hard body. With me under his hold Harry was quick to walk us through the crowd until we were standing in front of a small jet.

The pilot bowed down and Harry's arms left me, he silently gave space to me to climb up first.

"Alpha." I whimpered when we both were seated and he ignored me yet again, pursing my lips I stare outside the window wiping the tears that trailed down.

The entire ride back to New York we both were silent as ever with me occasionally staring at him and him on his phone.

*****

The moment I stepped inside Harry's flat the man was pulling me for a hard kiss, I yelped when his mouth met mines clutching on to his shoulders as we moved against each other.

I whined when we pulled apart. "You're mine, Louis. Get it through that head of yours. I want you to go to the red room." He breathes and my breathe hitches, "Red—are you going to punish me?" I incredulously asks,

"Trust me I want to do more than that but—just go Louis I'll be there." I frown, "No. Harry talk your anger out, instead of having sex lets communicate." He grips my waist tightly, a sliver of lust making me wet, "Go.To.The.Fucking.Red.Room." He announces each word with a bite on my neck.

I whimper, "Let's talk Hazza." He growls in my neck sucking punishingly against my bond mark.

"Louis look, I'm really really mad. I could kill and if you don't want that bastard who you were all over, dead you'll obey me like the good omega you are. Okay?" I wince at his harsh words, "I wasn't all over—"

"I really don't want to punish you in the most severest way possible, Louis. Go inside right now."

I scurried off to the red room. Removing my clothes at the door and tying my hair in a pony tail just like I know Harry wants me, I really didn't want to anger him anymore than he is. With my self respect left like my clothes outside I step in the hell itself.

Sitting on my folded legs with my head bent low. The sound of creaking makes me flinch, calloused hands rubbed my hair, I gasp when Harry yanked my head back so I was facing him. "Who do you belong to?" He asks pressing a thumb over my bottom lip.

I shifted a bit, because my scalp was getting hurt from how hard he was holding my hair instead of utmost pain like I was expecting there was also shivers of lust thrumming through my body. I was leaking slick which was also not unnoticeable because Harry's golden eyes narrowed almost into slits.

He tugged on the ponytail making my neck strain from the force, "You." I whispered and he stared at me, "Colour?"

"Green."

"Good. I'm gonna fuck this mouth and you are not allowed to cum. Not until I give you the fucking permission." He growls and I gulp, nodding, he was in a plain white shirt with his sleeves folded till his elbows showing his veins and tattoos and suit pants.

"Letting another alpha touch you was a bit too much, huh omega?" I whimpered at how wrong he was, my eyes fluttered shut when he pushed a thumb in my mouth forcing it until the back of my throat, I gagged a bit unused to something like this. He yanked my hair tighter,

"When I fuck you I want your eyes on me, omega. That way you'll learn that you are fucking mine."