14. New Feelings.

Start from the beginning

Xiao Zhan felt weird about yibo's behavior still he didn't think for longer and they get busy in the work.

••

It was 8'O clock at evening when they come back to the house as yibo enjoyed a lot cooking and helping his ge. He also understand some things how to do. He loved the way his gege cooks food with full of love.

When they get inside they didn't saw lu anywhere Zhan got worried as he shouted "maa where are you?"

Zhan looked at yibo who shrugged his shoulders and spoke "let me see in her room" Saying so left to check where is lu mom.

When he knocked twice he didn't get any reply as he slightly pushed the door watching it was open he getting inside spoke "lu mom why aren't you replying.. Zhan Ge was worrie.." He stopped at middle watching lu mom was laying on floor while blood coming out from her lips. Yibo got scared as shouted "ZHAN GE"

And hearing yibo's high pitched voice Zhan immediately come inside watching his maa was laying unconscious on yibo's lap as yibo was trying to lift her his breath stopped watching this sight the sweat started to form on his forehead. His body started to tremble imagining further bad to come.

Yibo's eyes filled with tears as he was continuesly calling lu mom to wake up but she wasn't responding but when he saw Xiao Zhan's frozen state he shouted "ZHAN GE HELP"

Xiao Zhan come out of trans as his eyes started to flow like river as he immediately getting near picked his maa in arms while trembling hands as he with a trembling voice turned to yibo and spoke "c-call taxi immediately"

Yibo immediately run away to get taxi as they get lu inside taxi and told to drive towards the bus stand as they immediately needed to get to his city hospital.

Zhan was holding his maa in arms while crying continuesly as yibo was seating besides zhan in a bus and his eyes also were red but he was trying to be strong for zhan Ge for lu mom. He put his hand on zhan's shoulder and spoke "d-dont worry gege. n-nothing can happen to mom"

Zhan unconsciously grabbed yibo's hand on his shoulder while holding it tightly as he needed some security as he was feeling very scared to lose his mother. Yibo also let zhan hold his hand and he mumbled some assuring words to calm down zhan.

••

Now they were at hospital zhan Xiao lu was already in the ICU. Zhan was getting impatient as he was very scared suddenly why his mother fell unconscious and why this all happened he himself make sure his mother took medicine at morning.

He crouched down and buried his face into his knees and started crying. As yibo who was this sight couldn't able to bear as he was feeling double pain watching his zhan Ge like this. He hugged the trembling zhan's body and spoke "zhan ge. Mom will be fine. Please have faith."

Xiao Zhan suddenly raised his head and tightly hugged yibo while burying his face into crook of yibo's neck and sobbed "i-im.. Sob* scared bo-di.. I-i.. Sob* hic.. D-dont want to losse her too like p-papa"

Yibo's heart pained as hearing the heartbreaking sobs of his zhan ge. He caresed Xiao Zhan's back and while hugged him back tightly and spoke "everything will be fine ge. Please don't lose hope.. I'm with you please don't worry" Yibo also crying in Xiao Zhan's arms.

Xiao zhan seemed to calm down at yibo's words and his warmth as it was the first time he having someone to tell his pain and having someone's comfort he wasn't alone this time. and this new feelings making zhan's heart to feel calm down.

They continued to hug as suddenly the door opened and Dr Ziyi come out as she looked at her son and son-in-law who were hugging each other very tightly.