Rage of a broken heart

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

♥️Bella's p.o.v ♥️

"I love you Bella". My name rolled beautifully on his tongue.

My heart gave a sudden flutter as he embraced me while i was left in a state of shock.

My stomach went frenzy with butterflies swimming in it.

He finally said those words i was dying to hear...those words that suddenly enveloped me with warmth.

But it was so unexpected....I felt my legs were wobbly and i had to lean in towards him so i wouldn't fall.

I mean, it was okay that he felt the same...he loves me? I just can't get enough of this, right now..

"Y..you should stop drinking too much". I stuttered, in a low tone, as i looked up into his eyes.

He stared back at me, confusion written all over his face.

"You...drank too much last night remember? and L..later ended up in bed with C..Courtney". My voice cracked and i looked down.

His lips twisted into a smile and he placed his index finger under my chin and raised my face to look at him.

"I'll take that as..'i love you too' " He muttered and brought his lips close to my ears.

"Trust me...you misunderstood, my heart beats for only you... Courtney means nothing to me. And you look so adorable when you're jealous yunno...it's a turn on". He whispered and i hit him, then let out a chuckle.

"You jerk!".

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him with passion.

Why did i fall for this nitwit?!

I was totally engrossed in the embrace i forgot we were standing in front of the whole class. It was as if they didn't matter and we were in our own glamorous world.

"Ahem". Someone cleared his throat and i released Aiden from my tight embrace.

"Bro... we're in class yunno". Jerry said.

The death glare he received from Aiden was enough for him to zip his mouth shut.

"That was quite a wonderful scene, I would watch it over and over again if i could". Raven cooed from her seat as i saw her glow with happiness.

"A-Aiden?" Courtney's voice broke as she stared at both of us in disbelief.

"Seriously?" Her voice broke...her eyes becoming misty as she bit her lip and ran out of the class...

"You don't deserve him!" Claudia scowled at me before running after her friend.

The class was noisy as our classmates began to murmur...

"She's way out of his league".

"She's isn't even a match for Courtney".

"She isn't even really pretty".

"He and Courtney are a perfect pair".

"I hate her, Aiden's mine!".

"What does he see in someone like her".

Aiden slammed his palm on a desk making all of them jolt. The class became less noisy.

"You have a problem? Say it to my face. She's officially mine, deal with it". He smirked as he entwined our fingers.

I forgot to mention how perfectly and beautifully my fingers fit into his...as if they were made to be in his forever.

The class became quiet once more and i could hear my heart go Ba-dump!