Friendship bracelet 💫💞

Thursday morning, Hogworths high...🏯

"You're the best Bella", Mia squealed in sheer excitement as she hugged me. "I thought i was done for...by the way, how did you get the book back?" She asked, releasing me from the bear hug.

"Trust me, you don't wanna know", i replied, touching the nape of my neck as i smiled nervously.

Memories of last night flooded my head.....

"What's going on here?" Mrs Emerson asked, staring at the demon king and I, questionably.

I was too shocked to speak up, and then i looked at his face, he didn't even show any sign of being shocked. He just leaned on his pillow, folding his arms and wearing his nasty smirk.

"Failed seduction".

'Curse you!' I bit my lip angrily when he spoke.

"Miss Becca told me about what happened in school". His mother said, then folded her arms..."I doubted her but then, this proves that she was right and i was wrong".

She must be talking about our meeting with Miss Becca where she had thought we committed a 'sin' according to her.

Hell! The demon king was relaxed, enjoying the show...

My acting skill kicked in....

"Ma'am...." I sobbed... "I just came to collect my note he borrowed and then, he...he..." I paused, sniffing in..."he started touching me".

With that said, the demon king whipped his head to look at me...

"He tried to make me lay with him... And i was hitting him to let go..." I let fake tears stream down my face.

"The hell?" He uttered.

"Aiden? What did you do to her?" Mrs Emerson asked, diverting her eyes from me to her son.... "How could you? I'm so disappointed".

He scoffed, then turned to look at me again...

"You're dead". He muttered under his breath....I stared back at him with puppy eyes and a pout....

"C'mon sweetie, let's go". Mrs Emerson told me and i slipped my hand under the pillow to get the note, before getting off the bed to meet her...

"You think she's like other girls who fall for your stupid charms? She's immune to your charms young man, don't touch her again". She warned her son and held my hand, leaving the room...

I turned and stuck out my tongue, mocking him. He stared hard at me, balling his hand to a fist.

Now:

I chuckled, at the memory and Mia stared at me, confused.

"Um....but i wanna know, it must've been fun, as you seem happy". She said.

"Fun?" I asked, then bursted out laughing..."well, I can't really say it was fun and it wasn't fun so...."

"BELLA FLYNN!" A thunderous voice called out my name....cutting me short.

"Uh-oh", I muttered, then closed my locker. I tried to slink away..

"Stop there!" The voice snapped and i stopped in my tracks, then turned to face a 'not happy' looking demon.

"Heh- hi Aiden". I waved at him, greeting nervously.

"What was that about?" He asked, walking closer to me.

"You look extremely dashing today". I complimented, ignoring what he asked.

"Enough!" He yelled, inching much more closer to me....he was enraged.