Heart beat ❤

Third person's p.o.v

The students were trooping into the gym for their P.E class...

Bella and Mia walked to the class, with Mia admiring the baggy pants she wore.

"I wish Carlos could give me his sweat pants too". She pouted.

"What's so special in wearing their sweat pants anyway? It's just because i had no choice, that's why i put it on". Bella said, rolling her eyes.

"Aiden is so nice to you". Mia said, smiling, "when he took you out of the class, all the girls in our class were fuming. You should've seen Courtney's face, she could've murdered you if she was given a knife or gun". She giggled..

"Speaking of the devil...isn't that Courtney?" Bella asked, pointing at a corner where three girls sat, discussing.

They wore more of a swim suit than their P.E uniform............

*
"His name is Robin Thatcher". Courtney said...as Mia and Bella tried eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Uh...Robin, Robin, Robin, where have i heard that name before, I think from that club we attended two weeks ago?" Chloe ventured. "We had a swell night".

"Since when do you need to know a guy's name before getting screwed by him? That's so not like you" Courtney asked.

"C'mmon! At least i can remember their faces duh!" Chloe replied, biting on her nails.

"Ugh! That's the divas, always talking all sluttish". Mia said, scrunching up her face..

"Let's go change into our P.E uniform". Bella said, pulling her in the direction of the changing room....

"O - M - G! Is that Aiden's?" A squeaky voice pricked Bella's ears as she sighed and noticed the students in the gym turn to look at her....

"She's actually wearing Aiden's sweat pants, Courtney are you seeing this?" Claudia asked....

Courtney turned to stare at Bella, then gasped.

"You're such a lucky brat! I envy you so much". Claudia said, caressing her cheeks.

Courtney casted her a glare and she looked away, quickly.

"I was supposed to be the one wearing it, not you..." She whined, then stood up with an angry pout.

"Give it to me, bulldog!".

"Excuse me?". Bella asked, casting her a look of disbelief.

"I said, give it back, to me". Courtney said, walking up to her.

"You're nuts!", Bella said with a scoff.

"Oh my God, this means you're indirectly screwing him, since his d*ck has been there". Chloe gasped.

"Shut up! Not helping Chloe!". Courtney growled at her, then faced Bella once again.

"Give it back, or I'll have to take it myself". She said, smirking.

"What is wrong with you? You're so unbelievable". Bella said, looking at her in distaste.

"She hasn't done anything to you, just leave her alone". Mia said timidly.

"Zip it weirdo! Nobody was talking to you!" Courtney snapped and she stiffened....

*

Someone let out a scoff from a corner and everyone diverted their attention to the interrupter.

" I swear some people just keep making unnecessary noise....Know your role and shut your hole!". Raven snapped, rising to her feet. "Seriously, you look like something that came out of a slow cooker and here you are acting all bitchy". She scoffed again and walked to the scene... "Sometimes, you should introduce your upper lip to your lower lip and shut the f*ck up!" She scowled at Courtney.... "Or wait!..."