Mr Emerson??

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

💝 Bella's p.o.v 💝

Light shone brightly at my closed eyelids and i mumbled some cusses, stirring. I sat upright...as i tried rubbing the sleep off my crust- shut eyes.

My head felt heavy...I yawned and stretched lazily as i got down from the bed, stuffing my feet in my flip-flops.

I heard the shower running from the bathroom.

Demon king?

How did i even get back here last night?

Hell! He let me sleep on the bed?

Where did he sleep?

I hissed in pain and pressed my temples, approaching the small fridge.

Opening it, i grabbed a bottle of water and began to gulp it down.

The bathroom door opened and the demon king came out... Shirtless.

A gasp escape my mouth and I almost choked on the water.

Drops of water trickled down his wet, messy hair down to his chest and to those fine ass abs.

Gawwddd! How could he be so hot!

I swallowed my spit and started gulping down the water again, to hide my blush.

It ain't my fault that I get to admire him...he's just so hot, I can't help it.

I bit my lip hard, to stop myself from squealing.

Stupid hormones! What are you doing?!

"You know it's rude to stare right?" His voice pricked my ears.

I quickly looked away..."Who said I was staring?". I asked, clearing my throat.

"Tch! I know you like what you see, but you should just stop and wipe the drool off".

"I wasn't drooling!". I retorted indignantly. Then quickly wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, just in case.

"Really?" He asked, as he turned to face me and I viewed his abs fully..

Omigosh!

I started drinking the water again, in a hurry to conceal my embarrassment.

I was practically screaming inside me... 'hot' 'hot' 'hot'.

He had a smugly expression....then it changed to pissed one.

"Where did you go last night?".

"What do you care?" I asked in return, putting the empty bottle back in the fridge.

"Just answer me". He said

"Some bar, around" I replied, folding my arms and giving him a fixed gaze.

"Why do you ask?".

"How much did you drink?". He asked, ignoring my question.

"Why the early morning interrogation? I'm not telling you". I replied.

"Do you have any idea what you did last night?".

"What? Me? How?....um...I can't really remember even coming back here". I scratched my head.

"You defiled me". He muttered

"Say whaaaaat?".I stared at him popeyed. "What do you mean by defiling you?". I covered my mouth with my palm.