Demon king

Later in the day......

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Bella's p.o.v

I sat at the living room, curled up, watching TV, when the door bell rang..

Maybe Ashley changed her mind about the trip? No definitely not Ashley...

Pizza man?? I didn't order...

I got down from the couch and went for the door, i opened it.... Standing before me, was a well built man in black suit.

"Miss Bella Flynn?" He asked, i nodded, furrowing my eyebrows. "I'm Rudolph, Mrs Emerson's official escort, she sent me to fetch you", He said with a stern look.

What the?... Hellooo sir...you don't go about fetching people just like that...at least not without their permission. Besides i can't remember accepting to go stay with Mrs Emerson. But i can't stay all by myself for five months...i'll surely need an Adult around. I thought, pouting.

"Miss Flynn?", The stern looking man interrupted my thoughts.

"Uh...i..Mrs Emerson...um..my luggage...i.." I stuttered, then cleared my throat as he stared at me with one of his eyebrow raised.

"Sorry, i need to get my luggage, this is so prompt, i didn't expect it and i should go arrange, come in and relax, i'll meet you in the next, five - ten - no twenty minutes". I said and bolted, ascending the stairs.

When i got to my room, i rummaged through my wardrobe, selecting clothes and shoes, after some minutes of struggling to zip my suitcase, i sat down to start a work of art on my face...then let my hair loose, brushed it, grabbed few of my stuffs and went out.
Descending the stairs, rolling my suitcase along, i apologized to the man on suit for taking more than the twenty minutes i had promised. He just stared at me in silence with a raised eyebrow, sizing me up with his eyes. Whaaat? It's not like i overdressed.....well maybe i did...i was putting on a white, long sleeve, button-up, collared shirt, tucked into a black office pants, a pair of stiletto heels, plus a pair of sunglasses...topping it all with a beach hat... I had to look sharp duh! I mean he was well dressed.
I cleared my throat, interrupting the silence...."um, do i need to go change into something more simple?"

"Absolutely not, miss, here let me help you with the suitcase", He replied, collecting my box. Maybe it's my heavy make-up.

"Thanks", i smiled at his kind gesture, we went out of the house and i was face to face with a black Limo!

Our ride?! Shut up! This is siccckkk!

I squealed in excitement, in my head
Nicki minaj's 'we go up' playing in my mind..

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

We arrived at the Emersons, few minutes later, and i received a warm reception at the doorway as a woman, in her late forties, i guess, grabbed me in a bear hug and squealed in excitement like a fifteen year old, excited girl.

"You're finally here, welcome home darling", she smiled, releasing me from the hug that was physically crushing me...

"Uh...thanks", i managed to say as i now got a full view of the woman....Mrs Sophie Emerson, if i wasn't mistaken....she was strikingly beautiful even for an elderly woman, she had sterling gray eyes, permed caramel hair, and a pointy nose...

"Mrs Emerson?" I ventured...

She nodded slowly with a smile plastered on her face.

"You look like the younger version of your mother", she said, i couldn't help but smile.