chapter five

— TALIA —PSA: 💃🏼 mature content ahead (skip chapter if not comfortable)

— TALIA —
PSA: 💃🏼 mature content ahead
(skip chapter if not comfortable)

I didn't have any time to regret challenging George to show me his driving skills because before I knew it, we were in the hallway of his apartment and he had me pushed up against the wall, his hands on my ass, my legs around his waist and his lips against mine.

If I hadn't already been incredibly turned on from our... moment in the car, this definitely would have sealed the deal. Especially with the way this man was able to make me whimper by gently caressing my bottom lip with his tongue. That alone nearly made my knees give out.

His hands felt like they were everywhere on my body: one second they were squeezing my ass, the next they were caressing my calf, encouraging me to tighten them even more around his waist. George eventually pulled back, looking at me with eyes the colour of stormy clouds.

I ran my fingers through his chocolatey brown locks. My index snagged on a strand, but George's face contorted into one of pleasure instead of pain. I grinned in triumph, intertwining my other hand in the hair at the nape of his neck and giving it a gentle pull.

"Fuck you." George groaned out, laughter rumbling in his chest. He lifted me up in one fluid motion, moving me away from the wall and beginning to walk in a different direction.

"At least buy me dinner first," I managed to mumble out, a gasp leaving my lips the moment my ass hit something cold. "Fuck, George. A bit of a warning would be—"

His mouth swallowed the rest of my sentence as his lips fit on mine like the missing part of a puzzle piece, his hands coming to lift me up from what I guessed was the countertop and a moment later I was set down on something equally high up, but much softer and warmer on my skin.

George ran his hands up my thighs and played with the edge of my thong. "Can I?" He mumbled against my lips, fingertips digging into my hips and I nodded feverishly. There was no room for even a split second of doubt to cross my mind. All I wanted was him and his mouth or hands on me.  I wasn't picky on the latter.

Suddenly, he pulled away from me as I felt the material of my underwear drag lower down my legs, George lowering himself along with it until he was kneeling on the ground, his head perfectly level with my core.

"Let me prove you wrong," He said with a smirk as his hands found my boots and unzipped them, discarding them on the marble floor. God damn him and his penthouse apartment with marble floors. The fact he was a millionaire flashed briefly through my mind at the exact moment that he pressed the first kiss against the inside of my knee, but then that thought flew out the window.

In one fluid movement, George spread my legs so that they fell on the sides of the bar stool, his hands resting on the outside just above my knee, gripping my skin so tight it was sure to leave bruises. He looked up at me through thick, dark lashes, his smirk widening with every tantalising kiss.